Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gucci is so hyped up right now

They killing the designer market.. gotta give thanks to the new creative director

Definitely wouldn't take those store displays.  Looks like quite a few people wore those around the store.  That being said, I'm not surprised they didn't offer you a discount.  I wouldn't let this experience prevent you from buying LV again.  They have great quality items.  That particular collection has been in store for quite some time so the odds of finding a pristine pair this far in is pretty slim.  What size did you order?

Guys quick. Sizing help on these I'm naturally a size 39 in everything is 40 too big

How you do page monitor? Well Barney's got returns free shipping and no tax. It's 350 after discount so same price as ssense after tax and shipping

Still waiting for Barney's to price match my bv on price reduction got em for 360 but still no price adjustment smh

I don't even think Barneys price matches. Correct me if I'm wrong but if not I need to call them asap

Price matched the price on the website. Bought them and they marked em down. Call em of price improved on there own site

Kicking myself for not buying cp in 12 from Barney's outlet for 250 a few months back smh. Thought I'd be happy with the Stan smiths smh but that leather to soft smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom