Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I was looking for them when they first dropped but were all sold out. I have since kind of forgot about them now. Yoox as the blue ones on the site for like 35% off something like that. Luisaviaroma had them too not sure if they still do the Red pair for a discount as well.

Oh yeah they call them Rip Offs because the designs are ripped off other brands. LOL That model is very similar too the Jaspers.

Last edited:
^^^ I was looking for them when they first dropped but were all sold out. I have since kind of forgot about them now. Yoox as the blue ones on the site for like 35% off something like that. Luisaviaroma had them too not sure if they still do the Red pair for a discount as well.

Oh yeah they call them Rip Offs because the designs are ripped off other brands. LOL That model is very similar too the Jaspers.

LV Jaspers? There's a few similar lines here and there, but the overall construction of the shoe, materials, and shape aren't that much similar. I don't see the comparison, honestly.

I found some size US 10's, but I need an 11. And They are Type Eight's, not the One's. :frown:

^^^ I met blue one's referring to the shoe not the name of them. LOL Good luck on your search for them. Try calling them overseas. I called them like a a year and a half ago when they first dropped but they didn't have my size.

^^^ I met blue one's referring to the shoe not the name of them. LOL Good luck on your search for them. Try calling them overseas. I called them like a a year and a half ago when they first dropped but they didn't have my size.

I'ma try and give them a call Tuesday. I def want a pair! There's something about having a really really rare sneaker, that no one has or even knows about. Conversation piece, etc...

Always fun. And the hunt is fun, too.

Finally found my pair of balenciaga grey pleated lows from ln-cc.com and at 30% off with 2 day shipping from the uk!

i just copped Balenciaga Arenas in the red/ gum bottom colorway.i got them in a 43 and am a 10-10.5. will that be too big or should i be okay?

It might be a little big. If possible is get a 42 and patiently decide which fits better. U don't want to spend tht type of money on something too big( or even worse, too small). I've been there, it sucks

]
i just copped Balenciaga Arenas in the red/ gum bottom colorway.i got them in a 43 and am a 10-10.5. will that be too big or should i be okay?

I originally had a 43 and I wear a 10/10.5 , they end up being wayyyy too big. Wore them once, sold them and got me 42 that fits much better.

Last edited:
anyone have any pics of the upcoming LV fall/winter collection? Im curious to see what they come up with this season
I dnt have pics but went there yesterday an I seen some sneakers in the look book they are bringing the camo back. But black camo. An couple other things lik black like crystals on a pair of high tops. June 15th the get they first shipment

I dnt have pics but went there yesterday an I seen some sneakers in the look book they are bringing the camo back. But black camo. An couple other things lik black like crystals on a pair of high tops. June 15th the get they first shipment
anything good? maybe getting the punchy's back?

It might be a little big. If possible is get a 42 and patiently decide which fits better. U don't want to spend tht type of money on something too big( or even worse, too small). I've been there, it sucks

damn that sucks. ill have to just try them on for myself when they come in. i put my name on the list at Barneys for when the new stock arrives in a few weeks. but it sucks because the red/ gum bottom pair is my favorite andi dont think those will restock this season, just the standard all red pair

damn that sucks. ill have to just try them on for myself when they come in. i put my name on the list at Barneys for when the new stock arrives in a few weeks. but it sucks because the red/ gum bottom pair is my favorite andi dont think those will restock this season, just the standard all red pair
yea i feel you, i saw some guy rocking the red/gum pair and they were really clean.

Not much of a high end sneaker guy but wanted to treat myself to a pair of Balenciaga Arena's for my Bday...I think LA is the closet store to me. I wear 13's in pretty much everything, do I need to size down to a 45 for these? Is driving to LA my best bet to get a black pair? Thanks in advance

Not much of a high end sneaker guy but wanted to treat myself to a pair of Balenciaga Arena's for my Bday...I think LA is the closet store to me. I wear 13's in pretty much everything, do I need to size down to a 45 for these? Is driving to LA my best bet to get a black pair? Thanks in advance
45 should be your size - I'm a 12 and wear a 44.  You should call the store and tell them what you are looking for; if they don't have them they might be able to direct you to a store that does.

Just to clarify..  Are the black pleated dropping this fall?..  I've warmed up to them considerably in the past few days...

Just to clarify..  Are the black pleated dropping this fall?..  I've warmed up to them considerably in the past few days...

Possibly. From what Balenciaga said as it might be around October or around November but they are not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom