Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I contacted my Local balenciaga store and they're accepting prepaid store credit for the arenas when they receive their fall inventory. I kind of want a pair Asap and don't really wanna wait, Anyone know where I can find the red ones for a reasonable price? Please help me.

i.) How old is everyone in this thread?
ii.) What do you guys do for a living?
iii.) How frequently and where do you get a chance to wear these?
iv.) Do people recognize you're wearing $500 sneakers? (yes, I know that's not why you buy them, just curious is all)

1) 27
2) I'm a System Engineer.
3) I wear them any time I'm not doing anytime I go out. Chilling with friends. Going to the store/small/whatever. They are in my sneaker rotation just like any other shoe.
4) Some do, most don't. I wear them for me. Some ask me what are those, and I let them know. It's fun conversation piece like all nice footwear.

I'm newly married. And while I don't get a chance to get every sneaker I want, I try to bargain and squeeze what i can in here and there. You aren't married, so she shouldn't have that big of a hold on your wallet, IMO.

Black Excellence. :D Showcasing my Balenciaga High Top Pleated, Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Jasper's & Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Spike. Also thanks BCBP.

Don't tell me your the guy the bought his Jasper's I was going to buy! :-( Nice pic though.

Just to clarify..  Are the black pleated dropping this fall?..  I've warmed up to them considerably in the past few days...

Correct. They will be coming out sometime in the fourth quarter along with the red pleated at Barneys and I heard the Balenciaga Boutique will have the Violet as well.

i.) How old is everyone in this thread?
ii.) What do you guys do for a living?
iii.) How frequently and where do you get a chance to wear these?
iv.) Do people recognize you're wearing $500 sneakers? (yes, I know that's not why you buy them, just curious is all)

I ask because as much as I like some of the shoes in this thread, I don't think there's a chance in hell my girlfriend would let me buy them. And by let I mean she'd just clown me if she saw me wearing them. Further, I can't say I have tons of time to wear stuff like this -- like on the weekends when we're just kicking it around town I grab a pair of New Balances or Sperrys. Some of these seem SO attention grabbing, I'm not sure I could pull them off. But I reeeeeeeally love the simplicity of the Arena sneaker, and those pleated lows are super acceptable. Hopefully your responses enable me to justify a purchase or two. Thank you.

i - 51 years old
ii - High School Teacher - Business
iii - everyday rotation of 4 Arenas & 1 Pleateds
iv - Yes, some students actually know what they are from Asap Rocky n LeBron wearing them

Great shoes, so comfy n clean looking

ps..I could care less what people think, I wear them cuz I like the exclusivity and the comfort!

Oops, my Bad - Rotation of 5 Arenas & 1 Pleateds!

Multi color snakes look like the Jeremy Scott's that released earlier this year, the iv lanvins are a joke

Hey guys quick question please.
I've heard super mixed reviews from yoox.com are all there shoes 100% and is it safe to order from there? There is a pair of margielas on the website right now that I really want to order. Thank you

Balenciaga Arenas just arrived today. I thought i bought the Red/Gum colorway but its just the Red/Dark Red bottom pair. These fit big as hell, shouldve gone a size down. I threw a extra insole in there until i can track down another pair of Reds in a size 42

Hey guys quick question please.
I've heard super mixed reviews from yoox.com are all there shoes 100% and is it safe to order from there? There is a pair of margielas on the website right now that I really want to order. Thank you

yoox is legit, never really heard or read any authenticity problems regarding that store.

That red pair :pimp:

Maybe someone in here can help me out. What size would I be in Arenas? I usually wear a 9.5 in Nikes, 9 in lunargrands, and 8.5 in lunargrand chukkas

i know gucci isn't thought of very highly in here but there are a lot of pretty decent things available through their private sale right now

i know gucci isn't thought of very highly in here but there are a lot of pretty decent things available through their private sale right now
Gucci isint bad, just ppl are hooked onto Balenciaga right now.

Gucci isint bad, just ppl are hooked onto Balenciaga right now.

More like brain washed. LOL It's quite sad actually. I had this one dude tell me that he didn't even like the Red Arenas, but when he saw Kanye wearing them he wanted it. :smh: Alot of people are getting caught up in the high end hype without really thinking on whether they like the shoe or taking into account the actual craftsmanship and work of the shoe. But hey it is what it is. LOL

Decided to wear my Balenciaga High Cotes Pleateds yesterday; light green although "Sea Foam Green" seems more fitting.
happy.gif
Also thanks, shoemasta72, BCBP, higuy, JackStacks & xbiker47.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom