Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clear up my confusion:

According to the Balenciaga store locator, they only carry shoes in the China stores and the Hong Kong elements branch. Do they not sell men's sneakers in the Balenciagas around Europe, or am I just misunderstanding the store locator? #confused

[/IMG]

Just picked these bad boys up from LV...My first pair of LV's, & Their shoes are movin up!

As many of you may know I left Barneys a few months back.  I relocated back to Vegas and I am now with Hugo Boss/Saks, so if you need assistance with any shoes or clothing let me know.  

Last edited:
Those go hard! It's like a boat shoe mixed with a sneaker. What's the name and price point on those if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! Yeah, LV just got them in last week, had to get them

They are called LV Charcoal....$648....

Got these in place of the low top Balenciaga Pleats...My first pair of LV's, very happy!

Those LVs are nice, reminds me of the Lanvins.

I was going to say that more so the bottom lol but I was like let me not take away from LV. My thing though that I noticed is how some of these brands can price hike so much. LV consistently puts out "QUALITY WISE" shoes and their prices are reasonable in my opinion. Balenciaga is another great quality brand at reasonable prices. I guess some brands just think they can charge whatever because I'm still a bit shocked those Jon Buscemi sneakers retail for $785 like c'mon why not around 5 or so. :smh: LOL

A brand that charges ridiculous prices is CL. their kicks r not worth over a rack quality wise

A brand that charges ridiculous prices is CL. their kicks r not worth over a rack quality wise

EXACTLY! Granted I have a couple the ish is not WORTH the outrageous prices. :smh: Can you imagine that they now put a couple extra spikes in a pouch because the spikes fall off the shoe! >: Like are f'in kinding me! It doesn't make no sense why they don't just screw the spikes in instead of just put it on a nail thing then push the spike on top! :x I'm still in disgust when a person had showed a picture of several of their spikes missing on their shoe after ONE wear.

Last edited:
Yeah that's ridiculous, the crazy thing is I probably would buy a pair of spikes lol. But if ur gonna spend that type of money on CLs get the python pairs, those r actually good quality sneakers. CLs shoes r very nice though

I have more CLs than any other designer brand sneaker and imo when you're paying that much for shoes you're not really paying on material value but more bc you just like it for the design etc.

PICKED UP TODAY FROM MY FRIENDLY NORDSTROMS. BEEN ON THE HUNT FOR THESE FOR ABOUT A YEAR IN A HALF. ALTHOUGH THE PRICE IS A LITTLE HIGH, ONCE FALL COMES AROUND I KNOW I WONT REGRET THEM AT ALL. I HEARD THET THEY RUN A LITTLE BIG BUT I BOUGHT A 12 AND THEY FIT JUST FINE. I THINK ANYONE SHOULD TRY THEM ON BEFORE THEY PURCHASE. IM GLAD I DID. ALSO, IF YOU SIGN UP FOR SAKS EMAILS YOU GET 10% OFF ANY ORDER. BUT THE COUPON WONT BE SENT TO YOU TIL THE NEXT DAY. JUST FOUND THAT OUT AFTER I PURCHASED THESE 
mean.gif
 NONE-THE-LESS IM HAPPY 
happy.gif

As many of you may know I left Barneys a few months back.  I relocated back to Vegas and I am now with Hugo Boss/Saks, so if you need assistance with any shoes or clothing let me know.  I always do my best to help all of you out.
Good man. Whenever you hear about some louis jr spikes let me know please

As many of you may know I left Barneys a few months back.  I relocated back to Vegas and I am now with Hugo Boss/Saks, so if you need assistance with any shoes or clothing let me know.  I always do my best to help all of you out.
does saks sell balenciaga/louboutins etc?

or can you no longer do hook up for them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom