Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ If I'm not mistaken somebody posted some website recently on here I think it was Concepts? They had a 46 I believe, I'd go check immediately before it's too late. LOL

Jay-Z: "I used to bag girls like Birkin Bags, now I bag B..." Beyonce: "Boy you hurtin' that."
happy.gif
Showcasing my Buscemi 100mm Red Sneakers with 18K Gold Plated Hardware "Hermes Birkin Bag Inspired"

Last edited:
^^^^ The answer is most likely no. Balenciaga tends to run a size big with all their previous styles so if you wore a size 10 US get a size 42.

Jay-Z: "I used to bag girls like Birkin Bags, now I bag B..." Beyonce: "Boy you hurtin' that." :D Showcasing my Buscemi 100mm Red Sneakers with 18K Gold Plated Hardware "Hermes Birkin Bag Inspired"

Nice! But I ain't sold on the Buscemi brand.. or maybe my friends on NT need to school me.. R these worth 8 bills?? R they built to compete with CL, MMM, and B'lagas?

planning on buying a pair of louis vuitton shoes

im a size 39.5-40 christian louboutin. would a LV6.5 fit me well? or would it be too big? 

any help on this would be great. 

thanks! 

^^^^ Unfortunately, they'd be WAY too big. Louis Vuitton tends to run close to 2 sizes big for some. However, for all intensive purposes it's a definite they run a whole size big no matter wide or narrow but considering you already have small feet I'm quite sure a LV 5 or 5.5 would probably be your best bet. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
planning on buying a pair of louis vuitton shoes

im a size 39.5-40 christian louboutin. would a LV6.5 fit me well? or would it be too big? 

any help on this would be great. 

thanks! 
I wear size 11 in Nikes & my LV's were sz 9 UK...so based on this, yes, 2 sizes smaller seems right

^^^^ Unfortunately, they'd be WAY too big. Louis Vuitton tends to run close to 2 sizes big for some. However, for all intensive purposes it's a definite they run a whole size big no matter wide or narrow but considering you already have small feet I'm quite sure a LV 5 or 5.5 would probably be your best bet. Hope this helps.
the guy im buying from says he wears size 40 louboutins. he said itll be the same as 40.5 louboutins? 

i guess itll be too big? i assumed i would be a LV6 thats all..and if its only .5 bigger - i thought that would be ok?

thanks heaps for help so far...much appreciated

Last edited:
I wear size 11 in Nikes & my LV's were sz 9 UK...so based on this, yes, 2 sizes smaller seems right
no idea if LV and UK are the same sizing? are you suggesting i should get them? 

thanks heaps for the heads up so far!! 

Newest pickup...missed out on ones from last year without the spikes and missed out on the Louis Juniors leopard/red spikes...Happy to get these...

I love the leopard print this year and its somewhat similar to the Malibu's I got a couple years ago...

^^ Nice lace them up, Saw them on Louboutin site Thurday when they put them up. Was struggling to get them because I'm not sure will I ever gonna them, nice shoes to look at though.

Thanks, my SA thought they might release towards the end of the month, guess not lol!
Saw them on the CL website after I got the call. Wow sold out. Great Fall shoe for me.

Has anyone had problems with the spikes falling off?

I don't know anybody "personally" but have heard stories from a couple of people that had the spikes come off. One dude said he had worn the shoe one time and 2 of the spikes fell off. It is obviously an issue Louboutin noticed and now put extra spikes in a pouch I case for a just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom