Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the others who has the Gucci Slip-Ons, do they make this in wide sizes? mine is a 8.5 D which is a medium and it is very difficult to put it on. I know itwill give a little bit more room once worn but I have to wear it with a very thin socks just to be able to put it on. Its just the right size as well becauseonce its worn, theres still about 1/2 a size of room left.

Am I the only one having this problem? I don't have the same problem putting on Vans slip-ons just as a comparison. Would a shoe stretcher solve theproblem?
Thanks.

like its been said 2232 times in this thread the Gucci Slipons are 300 and SOLD OUT online from what i seen....
WANTED SIZES 10-10.5
Huf AM1
Safari AM1
Shima Shima AM1

Quote:
like its been said 2232 times in this thread the Gucci Slipons are 300 and SOLD OUT online from what i seen....

Its not necessarily sold out. There are still a couple of sizes floating around in stores. Just visit Neiman Marcus and ask them to look for your size in otherstores and then ask them to ship it to your house, it should be free of charge. Hope that helps.

does n e 1 know where to get the prada beenie hats???
--------------------
i've been cocky n
confident since birth... What u thought that i just started actin like this???

Whats good with Marc jacobs sneakers??? Are they making any more for this year? Not the vans joint...yuck...some other styles....

^they are making Vans X MJ..i think..i remember seeing them in his newest collection at NYFW?

71865612ay0.jpg

theres more marc jacob X sk8 his/old schools comming. the colors are better this season..
UP UP UP AND AWAY SHE GOES, SHE JUST COULDNT HANDLE BIG FAME YA KNOW...

lol i musta made some dudes here mad with my comment on prada cups.

1. LV may be hype to some of u people. But it's been a staple in traveling and a fashion coulture house for years upon years. Where Gucci went from nothing in the early 90s, to a great brand due to Tom Ford, to a brand that just slaps on double Gs on anyhting possible.

2. LV sneakers are much higher quality than prada sneakers/ gucci sneakers. Worth the price? I still don't think so. But still a difference in design and construction.

3. Marc Jacobs > Any Prada sports line sneakers

4. I don't own any LV sneakers, I don't believe in wasting money on casual wardrobe nowadays. I spend most of the week at work so suits attire is a must. So by designer footwear, i have a closet full of LV/Gucci/Prada/Ferragamos/Dior Homme laceups, boots, and loafers. Most of my LV stuff consists of wallets, trunks, bags, ties, cufflinks and various stuff not from the Classic collection. ANd i've posted them on pickup treads before.

5. Ced, keep collecting them prada cups man, and saving pics of dudes with diamonds that youll never own, and cars you will never own, and continue that street dream of urs. BALLIINNNNNNN :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
1. LV may be hype to some of u people. But it's been a staple in traveling and a fashion coulture house for years upon years. Where Gucci went from nothing in the early 90s, to a great brand due to Tom Ford, to a brand that just slaps on double Gs on anyhting possible.

What does that prove though, its true LV has been around for about a century now, but its all about hype now with the brand. Yes, to some people its theclassic brand like to my parents but to everyone else, buying LV bandana and backpacks thinking their cool without even knowing how old the company is. Allthey see are celebrities wearing it and automatically assume its greatest thing in the world. Thats hype no matter how you put it. I buy Prada/Gucci notbecause I saw celebrities wearing it, because I honestly have not seen celebrities wearing some Gucci Slip-ons, I buy it because I like it.

Quote:
2. LV sneakers are much higher quality than prada sneakers/ gucci sneakers. Worth the price? I still don't think so. But still a difference in design and construction.

I would have to say their the same in quality and of course different design but they do have sneakers with the LV monogram everywhere as well. I still say thequality is the same with Gucci/Prada, LV just cost more because of the name and yes I do agree Gucci and Prada does cost more because of the name as well, butnot as much as LV. If it was up to par with the quality of a well built bespoke shoes, I would agree with you, but its not. I believe Ferragamo has betterquality that LV shoes.

Quote:
3. Marc Jacobs > Any Prada sports line sneakers

I don't know about that. I haven't really seen any nice MJ shoes that is totally original from Vans. Its pretty much a re-hashed Vans. i like thedesigns especially the slip-ons but he can be more creative than combining different colors. I still can't wait for the new MJ x Vans Sk8 Hi's/wingtipsthough,

Quote:
4. I don't own any LV sneakers, I don't believe in wasting money on casual wardrobe nowadays. I spend most of the week at work so suits attire is a must. So by designer footwear, i have a closet full of LV/Gucci/Prada/Ferragamos/Dior Homme laceups, boots, and loafers. Most of my LV stuff consists of wallets, trunks, bags, ties, cufflinks and various stuff not from the Classic collection. ANd i've posted them on pickup treads before.

I can't argue with that, I would do the same if my work required me to dress up more. I'm getting there though with Etro, Paul Smith, Dior Homme suits,and Ferragamo dress shoes. However, I don't think you can call it a waste of money if you wanted to buy something you really like. I buy more high-endsneakers because thats mainly what I wear and if I like it, whether its a $300 Prada/Gucci or a $50 Vans, I buy it.

No hate here, just the same passion for shoes in a different way. I would still love to see some of your loafers/dress shoes though, so post if you can.

Quote:
What does that prove though, its true LV has been around for about a century now, but its all about hype now with the brand. Yes, to some people its the classic brand like to my parents but to everyone else, buying LV bandana and backpacks thinking their cool without even knowing how old the company is. All they see are celebrities wearing it and automatically assume its greatest thing in the world. Thats hype no matter how you put it. I buy Prada/Gucci not because I saw celebrities wearing it, because I honestly have not seen celebrities wearing some Gucci Slip-ons, I buy it because I like it.

Understandable. Does that make it any less of a brand though? It's still a power house when it comes to designer clothing and quality. Should I stop buying it just because recently Kanye/ Pharrell made some pieces popular among a younger crowd?

Quote:
I would have to say their the same in quality and of course different design but they do have sneakers with the LV monogram everywhere as well. I still say the quality is the same with Gucci/Prada, LV just cost more because of the name and yes I do agree Gucci and Prada does cost more because of the name as well, but not as much as LV. If it was up to par with the quality of a well built bespoke shoes, I would agree with you, but its not. I believe Ferragamo has better quality that LV shoes.

of course ferragmos has better quality as a LV sneaker. Ferragamos has a long history of making dress shoes while LV has been and will always be a LUGGAGE COMPANY. Some people don't get it. It only recently became a giant fashion house because of Marc Jacobs. I have owned Gucci and Prada and LV sneakers before and the price differnece isnt that much. $100-$200. But the classic design of the sneakers on the LV is totally different that the 20 or so new designs Prada/ Gucci comes out each season.
Quote:

I don't know about that. I haven't really seen any nice MJ shoes that is totally original from Vans. Its pretty much a re-hashed Vans. i like the designs especially the slip-ons but he can be more creative than combining different colors. I still can't wait for the new MJ x Vans Sk8 Hi's/wingtips though,

When I said Marc Jacobs, i meant the designer himself. He's work is so respected in the fashion community that Prada will never see it. What prada does is take regular clothing, cut it to a trendy fit and stick a plastic red thing on it, and people buys it up.

Quote:
I can't argue with that, I would do the same if my work required me to dress up more. I'm getting there though with Etro, Paul Smith, Dior Homme suits, and Ferragamo dress shoes. However, I don't think you can call it a waste of money if you wanted to buy something you really like. I buy more high-end sneakers because thats mainly what I wear and if I like it, whether its a $300 Prada/Gucci or a $50 Vans, I buy it.

understood. I was just stating my opinion. BUt i guess it hit some people the wrong way cuz maybe prada american cups where the peak of their wardrobe.

F' outta here with that fake fashionista non-sense.
You and JJ should get married.

2zoys75.jpg

:smh:
nono.gif
This the garbage u been tryin to sell 4 the past year and couldn't sell? If u DON like that why u need the money? Real dons cop and give away the old stuff.

Ced, juss cuz i got don in my name, does it mean i'm a don or something. You're such a slow negro. So i'm assuming u own a 977 turbo huh. Dude, just let it sldie before both of us get banned.

Good points RFX45!.... and LV Don I can see where you're coming from, you explained yourself...all in all I enjoy the designer goods because not everyone has it or could get it and that's what makes it unique for me. They may be pricey but worth it IMO. The quality of the leather and craftsmanship is great and will last longer not to mention the attention to detail...The majority likes what everyone WEARS and SEES on the music videos and magazines and on celebrities so that creates the hype...As far suits go, I like Hugo Boss (Red Label preferrably). They fit me good :smile:
smile.gif
Here's a couple of dress shoes for you RFX45 mixed in with a few sneaks (Jordan V, Heinekens, Wheat Forbes)...Enjoy! :pimp:
pimp.gif

F/S or F/T DS Air Jordan Flint XIII size 10.5 and 11...Looking for DS Mars IV or Tour IV size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

Quote:
Ced, juss cuz i got don in my name, does it mean i'm a don or something. You're such a slow negro. So i'm assuming u own a 977 turbo huh. Dude, just let it sldie before both of us get banned.

:smh:
nono.gif
That name was given to me.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Why u selling all ur @#%$ ? You could be smart with your money, but u aint.
U went out to buy a Gucci belt and Marc Jacobs sunglasses cuz u thought u was fly, but u couldn't really afford it, now u tight and u need the money. :smh:
nono.gif

Don't adress me duke. Do what u do. Like i said, you have an identity crisis if u dunno. u lost.

If i start car threads, its cuz i like cars, I know who i am and what i do, i know how much they cost and to be honest I think any car over $150K is OD, plus Im not a "dreamer" , its not a dream if you know people who own cars of that sort and u seen the cars right in front of your eyes, im just a cat that really into cars and i was tryin to get the mods and people so we can have a car section.

3yhko6a.jpg

2dbm69x.jpg

2hmg7d2.jpg

^ Belongs to a friends dad. Its not a "dream" its motivation.

Meh..Marc Jacobs isnt all that..he just has hype, he doesnt undertsand how the womens body work...A slouchy puffy shirt is not fit...I like him and all but i think hes overrated in my opinion...

What im digging right now is Dior Homme(not all, some of their @#%$ is ugly) and Karl Lagerfeld's private line...

PS.

R.I.P. HEDI SLIMANE..im interested as to what direction the Bulgarian twins Gergana and Maria Sapundjievi will have for Dior Homme..is it gonna still be Coked up Skinny Models?

THE OC KID

[Fashion is Art]

^^^ I heard a rumor that Dior is interested in getting Tom Browne to replace Slimane. Browne hasn't exactly said yes or no yet but we'll soon find out.I'm not so big with Tom Browne's short suits though, hope he does Dior Homme justice if he accepts.

Karl Lagerfield is alright, I like his fall '06 line but I still prefer Paul Smith and Etro over Karl Lagerfield.

Quote:
When I said Marc Jacobs, i meant the designer himself. He's work is so respected in the fashion community that Prada will never see it. What prada does is take regular clothing, cut it to a trendy fit and stick a plastic red thing on it, and people buys it up.

Yeah, i'm with you on that one. i'm not too thrilled with Prada Sport/Linea Rossa line, but I love the cut of their suits and blazers on their regularline. Prada Linea Rossa line is pretty much trash when it come to clothing IMO, no offense to anyone who likes it. Now if they just make the price a bit morereasonable on those uits and blazers, i'll be all over it. But yeah, MJ has nice clothes but his collection seems to look better in the runway than inperson. Still, I have a casual suit from him and I love it.

Quote:
Understandable. Does that make it any less of a brand though? It's still a power house when it comes to designer clothing and quality. Should I stop buying it just because recently Kanye/ Pharrell made some pieces popular among a younger crowd?

I'm not sayign you should stop buying, I was just stating that you shouldn't bash on Gucci/Prada when you like LV and that what people are going crazyfor, even with ugly designs. People just seem to go crazy if it has an LV monogram on it. Thats just how I see it.

Also, thanks for the pics LaceDemUp, I like the dress shoes but I don't think i could use/pull off monogrammed dress shoe for a formal or work relatedoccasions. It would look sweet with dark jeans, button up and blazer though.

Jil Sander makes nice slim suits too, I thought I'd just throw that out there.

Quote:

Wow, you new on fashion? Gucci is almost a century old company and have been producing QUALITY products from luxury travel accessories to clothing. They are a staple in the Made In Italy culture. Tom Ford may have saved them, but they weren't exactly nothing. And Louis doesnt slap an LV on everthing and market it to Label @#%$?

Quote:

That's not true at all in terms of quality. Its dead on the same.

Quote:
of course ferragmos has better quality as a LV sneaker. Ferragamos has a long history of making dress shoes while LV has been and will always be a LUGGAGE COMPANY. Some people don't get it. It only recently became a giant fashion house because of Marc Jacobs. I have owned Gucci and Prada and LV sneakers before and the price differnece isnt that much. $100-$200. But the classic design of the sneakers on the LV is totally different that the 20 or so new designs Prada/ Gucci comes out each season.

That doesnt make any sense. LV bred and butter is making Luxury Luggage, but almost all fashion houses outsource work to manufacturers. Few own mills and factories, so that's no excuse....and Marc Jacobs put LV on a fashion house? :lol:
laugh.gif
That giant LV monogram is why Lous Vuitton is a major fashion house, although Jacobs did introduce them to ready to wear.

Quote:

Mucci Prada is considered a genius in the fashion community, but I think she is focused more on business right now.Prada designs very clean clothing and the cuts are also on point. I might have agreed if u said D&G, but its your opinion. :lol:
laugh.gif
Marc Jacobs is great though, I have to agree.

Team Economics
From Sowell to Schelling, we know what's up​
AIM:JGBAGGZ

i understand where both parties are comming from. but at the end of the day, you cant go wrong with any pair of designers shoes. from marc jacobs, louis vuitton, gucci, prada, dior, hermes, todd, ect. as long as its something you like and you feel like its worth the money.
UP UP UP AND AWAY SHE GOES, SHE JUST COULDNT HANDLE BIG FAME YA KNOW...

^^^ I've heard great things about Bally. My friends always tells me how soft their leather is. Post some pics and maybe you can sway me to buy some. I amin some need of some chelsea boots or some nice ankle boots for the rainy season.

Anyone can recommend some nice ones?

If you want quality shoes that have that high end look but pricing is fairly reasonable, Coach is a good way to start. It doesn't get alot of love by males because its seen as more of a "feminine brand" but Coach makes some very noteworthy footwear for men, you can't go wrong with a pair of Coach loafers. Its not viewed as being very upscale since the average person could go into their local Macy's and buy Coach.

Q721_d2.jpg

im really digging these black sneaks, only $150
**CAUTION***​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom