Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr 100 what store in Paris? I will be there and London, Ireland, and Iceland in June. I will be hitting up the flagship stores of course, but any good boutiques I should check out?

New Diet Butcher Slim Skins. I will take a fit pick later. Very pleased with this purchase!

Kenzo iridescent joints too.

Last edited:
From a boutique in LA I just lucked up they where pre sold but the person didn't want them after I purchase them she said they were limited

Was gonna get these Damir Doma earlier when RFX post the pic but never got a chance to. Found them on the Corner last week for $180!! instant cop!! There is another site that have them in 42 and 43 for $225 I think!

Was gonna get these Damir Doma earlier when RFX post the pic but never got a chance to. Found them on the Corner last week for $180!! instant cop!! There is another site that have them in 42 and 43 for $225 I think!

Nice, what size did you get?

I got the other Balenciagas at the Balenciaga Paris Saint Honore botique.

On to the new pick ups arriving. The new version of the pleated highs. Black arrived first.

damn they came out with black this season :smokin nicholas only posted the blue white and mint greens, this is a huge surprise :smokin

^^Alp it's black, white, blue, teal and gray.. That's all the pleated pairs releasing.

Balenciaga botiques will only get black, gray and blue.

Barneys is getting white, teal, blue and gray if I remembered correctly.

The pleated pairs are different but the quality is amazing. The leather is so much softer than the previous versions.

Nice, what size did you get?

RFX, I got the 42, here is the link which still have 42 and 43 for $225 free shipping and return. http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=SILE-MZ13&d=Mens

The last 42 is supposedly display or returned and maybe damaged and it's final sale so I can't return if it's too big or too small or the damage is bigger than I would like.

Just in case I change my mind though, how does it fit? As in what size Lanvin and Margiela do you wear for comparison?

Last edited:
The last 42 is supposedly display or returned and maybe damaged and it's final sale so I can't return if it's too big or too small or the damage is bigger than I would like.

Just in case I change my mind though, how does it fit? As in what size Lanvin and Margiela do you wear for comparison?

I wear 42 in MMM and Rick Owens, 42 in these too.

RFX I see you frequent style forum as well. I came across it looking for something. I created an account but they seem to have a specific style that is acceptable to them and everything else is lame.

Those black pleated cotes are looking good, I'll have to pic up those and the pavot arenas lows and I'll be set for this year.

I got the other Balenciagas at the Balenciaga Paris Saint Honore botique.

On to the new pick ups arriving. The new version of the pleated highs. Black arrived first.
I'm plotting on those Black pleated ASAP! Waiting for the Blue one's to drop at Barney's that I got put down for. Balenciaga open at 11 AM. I'm on it like a janitor when he see vomit. :rofl: Hopefully, they got a 46 though. I copped the Red ones in a 45 a couple months ago on Ebay and while they fit would have been so much better if I got my actually size!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom