Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The almond green is is truly represented in the pic I took!! I was really confused too. But my pic is as accurate as it gets.

Also latest pick up :-D

I hope they reissue the light grey arenas soon. but the blue ones with gum soles are on point!
light grey arena's may have been the biggest sleeper thus far

on another note, i got a question for anyone who owns the slp or if anyone may know in general. being a size 8.5 and wearing a 40 in balenciagas, what size would you recommend in the slp's? 41 or 41.5? thanks

Hi All,

When a company says their shoes run "True To Size", Exactly what does that mean?

Let's see, in Nike I wear a size 11. Balenciaga Size 43. LV size 9 UK. GZ's 43.5.

So what the hell does TTS mean???? Is it my Nike size??

Thanks for any input.

SLP are tts. I'm a size 11, balenciaga size 43. Slp size 44
light grey arena's may have been the biggest sleeper thus far

on another note, i got a question for anyone who owns the slp or if anyone may know in general. being a size 8.5 and wearing a 40 in balenciagas, what size would you recommend in the slp's? 41 or 41.5? thanks

There are two light Grey's. One is gris beton with a regular sole and the other is gris ciment with a shiny sole

Is it just me or do the balenciaga pleated high tops actually fit more than one size larger? I've looked around and got the idea that they run one size larger. I just got them and put them next my other sneakers for comparison. The balenciaga pleated high tops in size 40, which is supposed to be a us size 7 by the one size scale down standard, do in fact look bigger or longer than the gucci high tops in gucci size 6 1/7, which translates to us size 7, and the converse high tops in us size 7 1/2  or euro size 41.

Last edited:

Hi All,

When a company says their shoes run "True To Size", Exactly what does that mean?

Let's see, in Nike I wear a size 11. Balenciaga Size 43. LV size 9 UK. GZ's 43.5.

So what the hell does TTS mean???? Is it my Nike size??

Thanks for any input.
lol i dont get this either . like tts to who ? im a 41 in raf simons and they feel fine but a 41 in margiela is just a little snug

some balenciagas and saint laurents on sale 

http://www.railso.com/default-categ...-blue-and-multi-colors-leather-ankle-sneakers

http://www.railso.com/default-categ...lack-leather-red-lateral-bands-ankle-sneakers

people say TTS as an estimation. you shouldn't say it honestly because in order to determine that for real you would have to measure it.

Seller is legit, he's on NT as well hooked it up a few times for under retail. Message him for a better price, let him know your from NT.

Seller is legit, he's on NT as well hooked it up a few times for under retail. Message him for a better price, let him know your from NT.

Dude always has heat. I save him as a seller even thought 9/10 times his shoes for sale a 1/2 sz smaller than what I wear (he almost always has sz 11.5). Dudes got the hookup for sure. Had multiple champ packs and even sold them individual.

Dude always has heat. I save him as a seller even thought 9/10 times his shoes for sale a 1/2 sz smaller than what I wear (he almost always has sz 11.5). Dudes got the hookup for sure. Had multiple champ packs and even sold them individual.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom