Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

some brand called Filling Pieces is putting these out Friday, Python and calfskin upper. jordan 3 silhouette

some brand called Filling Pieces is putting these out Friday, Python and calfskin upper. jordan 3 silhouette

I have a couple pairs and the silhouette is nothing like the Jordan III, maybe it was inspired by it. I'm not sure if it's changed but the sizing was all over the place. I actually may have a pair to sell because they don't fit that well but they're too cheap for this thread.

Guys,

Also, I know our community in this thread is very helpful. Can you guys lead me to a LV Ye' PW Don DS in LV 10-11? Im trying to secure a pair now, before prices get to crazy.

Please PM if its easier. I don't want to make the thread about my request.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

PO

You won't take vnds? I'm going to solecon and might see a pair. PM me what you need PO and I'll see how I can help

^ ^ ^
it doesn't work anymore but some brands are now marked down and you can use AUTUMN20 for an extra 20% off. Same exclusion as that last sale though.

Just stopped by Balenciaga Las Vegas. Nice stock of Stingrays, blk, White & Almond Arenas too. Almost copped the Almonds, but awaiting the Navy with Gum Soles to drop...the almonds were very tempting tho...

I have a couple pairs and the silhouette is nothing like the Jordan III, maybe it was inspired by it. I'm not sure if it's changed but the sizing was all over the place. I actually may have a pair to sell because they don't fit that well but they're too cheap for this thread.
How do they run in sz I wear a 42 in arenas. I really want those

Sorry and not to sound like an *** but you simply not compare high quality Italian leather to something coughed up made in china. They are $600 dollars for reason.

"Italian leather" you know where the lambskin is from? no doubt they are top quality but the reason they are 600 is because they are Balenciaga and that people are willing to pay for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom