Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a pair of yeezys on saturday.  They had a good system for pick up, the app made it hassle free.  Walking outside champs in harlem with the 15-20 guys standing right outside the door for no reason did make me feel a little uneasy though. 

3.1 Phillip Lim SS15

Has anyone heard of Balenciaga Arena Low Pavots? 

I picked up a pair off a reseller and people are telling me they're fake and they never made the Red Pavot in a LOW CUT?

Anyone's help is appreciated.

Never said anything about them being fake.

Dude almost got me with a paypal issue where I ended up with no shoes/no refund. Thankfully I was able to open a second case and got my ish back. Now I'm just forewarning anyone who might run into the seller and deal with the same stuff I did. The shoes are def one hunna tho.

Detailed everything a few pages back.

Last edited:

I picked up a pair of yeezys on saturday.  They had a good system for pick up, the app made it hassle free.  Walking outside champs in harlem with the 15-20 guys standing right outside the door for no reason did make me feel a little uneasy though. 
Can I ask you how the yeezy boost fit?

I am an 8,5 US in Adidas, 8,5 US in Nike Yeezy 2, 40 in Balenciaga Pleated and 40,5 in Louboutin Louis sneakers. 

According to this which size I have to take in the Yeezy Boost?

Thank you so much

What do you think mates about the swap laces on the Louboutin Louis Pervenche? I don't like the og light grey laces so I decided to put one pair purple that matches the spikes.

Thoughts?
purple looks quite nice just after the lavender ones finally grew on me, but where did you get those laces from? they look like louboutin laces, but i cant recall any recent pairs with laces in that color

Last edited:
anyone seen the sandro x reebok pump fury collection for sell? they are sold out everywhere from what i see.. not usually a fan of these reeboks but the black one and the all white one are quite nice (1st and 3rd pic)

Definitely not my speed but I have a buddy inquiring on Kris Van Assche.

Anyone have any input that I can kick back to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom