Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

damn you kanye

i cant have anything without bein a sheep :rolleyes

i might need them babycats for the spring yo

Last edited:
damn you kanye

i cant have anything without bein a sheep
Never understood why it's frowned upon to buy something another man has worn. I think Kanye has good taste in clothes. Like it's not corny to buy Jordan's because you saw Jordan wearing them but it's corny to buy Balenciaga's because you saw Kanye wearing them. Kinda weird. 

Last edited:
Never understood why it's frowned upon to buy something another man has worn. I think Kanye has good taste in clothes. Like it's not corny to buy Jordan's because you saw Jordan wearing them but it's corny to buy Balenciaga's because you saw Kanye wearing them. Kinda weird. 

some ppl say..............................

now dont quote me on this

aj1 an aj6 blew up in popularity because of kanye

so many sheep in this world

absolutely disgusting

on that note im going to bed bro

Last edited:
Damn babycats been chilling on my hit list for a while, waiting for some kind of discount/eBay steal because I know they're not worth retail at all.

I've seen the red babycats and the skulladas for decent prices but looks like these aren't dropping much.

Damn babycats been chilling on my hit list for a while, waiting for some kind of discount/eBay steal because I know they're not worth retail at all.

were the same size

ill keep em for 2 months an you can have em for 250, throw em in the washer machine, good as new bro

:lol:

Just saw this... I can't tell what site this is. Looks like TBS maybe? I'm guessing they sold out completely... ****, this is going to be harder than need be now

And it looks like these are $700. CP knows what they're doing.

Last edited:
Lol @ the price of those joints.

I blame the sheep.

When the bottega joints drop?

A new bottega store pose to open soon at Brookfield Place NY

some ppl say..............................

now dont quote me on this

aj1 an aj6 blew up in popularity because of kanye

so many sheep in this world

absolutely disgusting

on that note im going to bed bro
it's the truth though. A lot of kids wouldnt wear 1s or 6s if not for kanye, not saying that's the case for everyone but definitely popularity on those models increased due to kanye.

What kind of offers are we talking about? I wouldn't hold my breath on the mint perforateds and mint pleats > mint perfs BUT @Mr 100 did come through a little while back saying mint pleats MIGHT be retroing so if it's true, it may be wise to unload them now before they're more widely available... IF that's true

I think you might be mistaken about him saying they are retroing if you are referring to what I think you saw which was his IG post. I know he posted a picture saying in June. Mr 100 has a stash load of Mints he plans on selling them.

Wait so the pleats fit smaller than the arenas in same size? I'm a 41 in the distressed wrinkled arenas I tried on. Was shopping for same size pleats but maybe I should be shopping for a smaller size?

Basically looking for any solid color at this point, but the prices are crazy...and I can't tell if the ebay ones are real or not.

Wait so the pleats fit smaller than the arenas in same size? I'm a 41 in the distressed wrinkled arenas I tried on. Was shopping for same size pleats but maybe I should be shopping for a smaller size?

Basically looking for any solid color at this point, but the prices are crazy...and I can't tell if the ebay ones are real or not.
People say they either fit TTS or run big. If you are a 41 in arenas, as those also run big, then look for 41 or 42 in pleateds.

You have to decide how your foot fits but for example, I am a 10. I have a 42 in arenas and a 43 in pleateds, but realistically think I would be better off with a 42.

Hey my dudes. Am I crazy for diggin these? I was never a huge spikes fan, but the skateboarder in me got suckered in by those white soles.

Sold the Violets, and I'm about to spend another $300 on top of those proceeds to get em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom