Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to keep it 100 there are def sheep but who cares its that persons money.

youre not keepin it 100 PolosandDunks

what luxury kicks do you currently own and which ones do you currently like?

anyone who likes an arena or pleat by balenciaga is a sheep according to you and jaysfordays

cmon dudes, lets end that and keep it movin

you can go in JB or Nike section an call ppl sheep too its no different......anything popular is a sheep

i hope neither of you have an iphone. better have a motorola to be different

Last edited:
Most of y'all are sheep in here though. The same five pairs of sneakers/shoes get talked about on every page. Arenas, SLP fake Jordan's, ankle boots now, and MMMs.

Then y'all talk down on everything else that isn't those kicks.

Most of y'all are sheep in here though. The same five pairs of sneakers/shoes get talked about on every page. Arenas, SLP fake Jordan's, ankle boots now, and MMMs.

lies

weve discussed more than 5 pairs of shoes in here for sure and there have def been other shoes posted in here

trolls gonna troll i guess

not a regular poster, but here's my non sheep contribution.
new Santoni's. Also got some Arfango's ill post later

weve discussed more than 5 pairs of shoes in here for sure and there have def been other shoes posted in here

This. Many other brands/models have been discussed.

Didn't know Santoni made sneakers. Their hard bottoms are dope.

Hey my dudes... Considering selling my pair of VNDS Violet Pleateds sz42:

Anyone who owns a pair of Balenciaga sneakers know how barely these soles are worn:

Lemme know fam. I'm only really considering selling these because I came across a pair of CL spikes I'm diggin and I just bought a pair of MMM futures and some new camera gear for my business, so I'm not trying to dip past my spending money. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

lies

So anybody that disagrees is a troll. OK.

Anyways, you guys are maybe a little better than the dressing better thread, I'll give you that much credit. That thread is one big circle jerk of like 5 dudes that all dress the same jerking each other off all day long.

Hey my dudes... Considering selling my pair of VNDS Violet Pleateds sz42:

Anyone who owns a pair of Balenciaga sneakers know how barely these soles are worn:

Lemme know fam. I'm only really considering selling these because I came across a pair of CL spikes I'm diggin and I just bought a pair of MMM futures and some new camera gear for my business, so I'm not trying to dip past my spending money. :lol:  

how much?

lies

So anybody that disagrees is a troll. OK.

Anyways, you guys are maybe a little better than the dressing better thread, I'll give you that much credit. That thread is one big circle jerk of like 5 dudes that all dress the same jerking each other off all day long.
:wink:

I got rouge braise pleateds size 42 for sale. What's the market price for a used pair that's still clean?

You're usually not that big of a ****. What's the deal? Is $700 really that bad? Someone on here was asking $800 for a DS pair sz41.

Is $700 a fair price? Depends who you ask. Last time I sold grey pleats in that condition by posting in this thread I let them go for $400. That seemed like a fair price to me to hook up another NTer and get a reasonable chunk of what I paid back for sneakers that are, after all, worn.

I don't like to use NT, specifically this thread, as a medium for price-gouging. Not acting high and mighty because I've done my fair share of overcharging and price-gouging on eBay and other places over the years.

The price you threw out was bold. If it was calculated based on prices you see across the rest of the internet, it's understandable and some would say fair. But in reality I don't think these are worth that much. If more of us in this thread helped each other out and all gave fair prices instead of the ******ed prices you see elsewhere we would all benefit. At the end of the day it's your shoes and you're going to price them at what you think their value is. I'm sure someone will be glad to pay that amount. Not me though, and I'm pretty sure typerpinoy typerpinoy won't bite at that.

Just stating my opinion. No disrespect.

Is $700 a fair price? Depends who you ask. Last time I sold grey pleats in that condition by posting in this thread I let them go for $400. That seemed like a fair price to me to hook up another NTer and get a reasonable chunk of what I paid back for sneakers that are, after all, worn.

I don't like to use NT, specifically this thread, as a medium for price-gouging. Not acting high and mighty because I've done my fair share of overcharging and price-gouging on eBay and other places over the years.

The price you threw out was bold. If it was calculated based on prices you see across the rest of the internet, it's understandable and some would say fair. But in reality I don't think these are worth that much. If more of us in this thread helped each other out and all gave fair prices instead of the ******ed prices you see elsewhere we would all benefit. At the end of the day it's your shoes and you're going to price them at what you think their value is. I'm sure someone will be glad to pay that amount. Not me though, and I'm pretty sure@TypeRPinoY won't bite at that.

Just stating my opinion. No disrespect.
I see where you're coming from now homie. I probably wouldn't respond with "leave" if you aint trying to pass any disrespect though.

If I wasn't looking to buy another pair of shoes with the proceeds, and was only looking to lighten the collection, I could probably ask less. But I had to go with what prices I saw out there because the pair of CL's I'm trying to buy with the proceeds are at the market price and aren't at a "homeboy" price either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom