Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause we rarely knows what's yours and what not yours homey...

Welcome to the Boot gang.

Last edited:
al audi al audi nice pick up, those came quickly! How's the fit/comfort? Also some on feet shots would be nice.

As expected, I'm not liking the shape on those story et fall's, fair price point though so thanks for posting.

@BrianMendoza Nice pick up! the visvim's look great. Best color for sure. I've been wanting some damn Visvim moccssins for years but a size 12 is non existent. I missed this most recent release AGAIN. I'd even take an 11 if need be.

Also, where are you guys contacting about the Chanel's? What other colors do they offer? Do they have a site?

Last edited:
23soles 23soles I'm with you I don't like the shape on the story ets
Scarrosa shape looks nice al audi al audi post some on feet when you got a chance

Al posted an Instagram pic of a personal shopping service They post pics of stuff in stores and charge a premium to send to you they have the Chanel's runners they also have white color

I don't trust anyone online except legitimate retailers I've seen some fake balenciagas that will fool Balenciaga flagship store if they woulda had a receipt
Even the paper stuffing was on point

Last edited:
Has anyone felt quality of SLP , scarosso, Chelsea in comparison with BV?
Not sure if I should wait and try for the BV's

I know some people hate on em, but just pulled the trigger on these. Will post pics when they arrive.

Those aren't his.

Stop posting other people's pictures Al. You too swole for that. :smh:

Lmao they are mine

Fit and Comfort is perfect I'm really impressed with quality 23soles

A I'm on a cutting diet......just looks better bein leaner with mens wear.

Last edited:
Anrosa just posted those today.

You pre ordered?

I like em.

Yeah, pretty much an impulse buy, plus they look pretty rad. I saw that they were Pre FW/15 collection, hopefully it's the retail buy and not preorder. Either way 780 usd is pretty good considering Futures are 900 without tax.

Futures are such a dope shoe but I'm glad that mine have sold.

Silhouette is just too clashing for my aesthetic. Full on appreciation though.

Futures are such a dope shoe but I'm glad that mine have sold.

Silhouette is just too clashing for my aesthetic. Full on appreciation though.

I was wondering how you were going to pull those off.

You traded your pleateds for futures and sold the futures? Alright bud, you're stuntin for the gram a bit now :smh:

Hahaha

He's making moves for sure. I feel like he's clearing space for some epic Parisian pieces.

Also, I don't know if you guys have seen yet but SL is releasing a chocolate brown suede Wyatt harness boot for FW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom