Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people hate on em, but just pulled the trigger on these. Will post pics when they arrive.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did these run you?

Fresh pickup those look good

if you dont mind me asking did you cop off anrosa? Or another location?

Just left the Chanel Boutique downtown SF.
My wife said she would leave me if I copped their runners her exact words were included but not limited to "they look like monarchs" lol

I could have copped em if I really wanted to but at $995 in person I had to pass
They fit true to size I wear a 43.5-44
They only have full sizes 43 was a bit tight but manageable and 44 was pretty perfect

Luckily they just opened a SLP downtown too!

Copped these white stars skate jawns...

Heard they opened a louboutin boutique downtown too but I didn't have time

Last edited:
Saw the SLP/AJ1 debate here earlier. Couldnt justify paying $700+ for royals so I picked these up. Honestly I love both but if I can only choose one it'd be the SLPs. You'd have to come correct with a good outfit w them tho.

druxanexcel druxanexcel good looking out with the pictures.
$995 is NUTS for those but admittedly, they look better on foot than I thought they would. If they were maybe around $500 max, I'd entertain the idea.

Thanks, A... I see them now. And MANY other future purchases. Damn, perf SL10's, leather fringes, dark brown jodhpurs, knee blowouts, flannels, topcoats, knits.... Wow

Saw the SLP/AJ1 debate here earlier. Couldnt justify paying $700+ for royals so I picked these up. Honestly I love both but if I can only choose one it'd be the SLPs. You'd have to come correct with a good outfit w them tho.

I'm with you man SLP over J1's
But imo you don't got to come correct with the fit , you can throw anything on kinda brings anything together they SLP

23soles 23soles at 500 I would have pulled the trigger even w wife saying they are monarchs
I'm still lurking them , I'm going to get em ****it

Also thanks everybody for the SLP pre fall online
Im going to get these gumbottoms since I can't get any of the old gumbottoms anywhere

Last edited:
Its all a matter of opinion

I like aj1 better than SLP for me.

Says right there they are a brand called Story Et Fall price is like 220

Last edited:
Has anyone felt quality of SLP , scarosso, Chelsea in comparison with BV?
Not sure if I should wait and try for the BV's
I know nothing about Scarosso but as far as BV quality compared to SLP, it doesn't. SLP, to me felt like an old pair of Aldo boots I have. The buffalo suede is beyond whatever type of suede SLP is using. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom