Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like watches too guys!!

I would question the motivation for whoever buys those Chanel sneakers. If there wasn't a huge Chanel logo on the side would they still want them? I would rather have monarchs and save the $950.

I like this watch a lot, but I like the sub-c as a daily wear watch, very versatile, not so loud.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak perpetual calendar skeleton, now that's a nice watch :pimp:

Comparison picture, AP Perpetual calendar skeleton and AP 15305 on gold strap.

Right that's enough from me, back to shoes.

Last edited:
Gonna go the A route and see what I can get for my black pleateds. Want some more SLP and Common Projects. Probably won't end up selling them though.

Gonna go the A route and see what I can get for my black pleateds. Want some more SLP and Common Projects. Probably won't end up selling them though.

ive held off on common projects because of fitting and ppl saying they are very stiff

any insight from anyone on here?

Henn what slp are you eye'n?

Last edited:
ive held off on common projects because of fitting and ppl saying they are very stiff

I have the vintage highs and the achilles low. Both felt stiff at first, but have gotten better with wear.

Last edited:
I net about a hundred under what I paid for my pleated's so I'm a happy camper. My eye is focused on SLP for the moment but haven't found exactly what I want just yet.

Paris is three weeks away though :evil:

Last edited:
Nothing particular from SLP.

I don't hoard clothing and kicks like I used to. I get something I'm really feeling and wear it until I wear it out. I don't have a big wardrobe or sneaker rotation like most of you guys. Just a solid uniform I stick with. Right now it's John Elliott clothes and CP or SLP kicks. So I've already put a lot of wear on my CP and SLP. Kind of past the Balenciaga stage now. But I had a lot of Balenciaga kicks over the past two years. Feel like I should keep the pleateds because they are my favorite and I'll probably regret selling them. But at the same time, I haven't even thought about them since I cleaned them and put them away couple months ago. With that said I don't think I'd let me pleateds go for below 5 bills.

Last edited:
When I noticed I was not wearing my kicks regularly, I decided it was time to part with them.

After getting into designer joints last year, I have since acquired and parted with Red CP Achilles, Rouge Braise Arenas, Black Pleated's, and Black MMM Futures. No regrets on any of them.

I've held off on CP as well, but I'm about to give them a shot. Thinking about getting a pair of the Achilles Mid in white for the summer. 

Henn what slp are you eye'n?
i don't think they are stiff at all...I mean they are narrow. I take a 45 and they're tigt at first but then break in nicely.

I think that white CP achilles are as classic as they come. However, I cannot seem to justify the purchase as I already have SL01H's with a similar silhouette.

Although if I did acquire CP, I'd go with a low, the overall look is too resembling for me to cop.

So perforations really are hat's hot in these streets now. Seen it a lot from CP, Balenciaga, and now SLP.

Yeah, it looks nice there on the 10's I really wish they used flat laces and a vintage white or regular white sole on the leather fringes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom