Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those future make me glad i held off on the fringes

those are really too sick i love the color, versatile also for me

Okay, I know I'm pretty late to the party, but lately I've been obsessing over some MMM Triple Straps. I read on here that I shouldn't be paying retail for them, so I'm wondering what's the best place to purchase a pair at discount?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Someone just let me know when those grey CP boots drop. Please. Not interested in the other color. I'd even settle for the Bottega re-stock.

Someone just let me know when those grey CP boots drop. Please. Not interested in the other color. I'd even settle for the Bottega re-stock.
They are not re-releasing the shadow grey Bottegas. It will be a charcoal color to replace it.

Appreciate that datrealballa12 datrealballa12

Same Nordstrom stores launching F'15 SLP as well very soon

Great info, good to see Nordstrom catching up with the times as far as mens designer sneakers go

I also wonder what the price of the Vert de Gris futures will be because i see the new season replicas with what
looks to be the same pattern/finish going for $850 on Neimans

Last edited:
Okay, I know I'm pretty late to the party, but lately I've been obsessing over some MMM Triple Straps. I read on here that I shouldn't be paying retail for them, so I'm wondering what's the best place to purchase a pair at discount?
at the end of season sales they drop everywhere, mmm eboutique, sneakerboy, etc

Hey guys I peeped the AJ1 vs. SL10 debate a few pages back. I love the AJ1 but been eyeing the SL10. For those that own the SL's do I size up or down? (I'm an 11.5)

Great info, good to see Nordstrom catching up with the times as far as mens designer sneakers go

I also wonder what the price of the Vert de Gris futures will be because i see the new season replicas with what
looks to be the same pattern/finish going for $850 on Neimans
With those replicas being $850 I can easily see the Futures starting between $1000-1100, for Neiman Marcus or Barney's store prices.  

Hey gets I'm having a problem. I sold my Violet pleateds and the guy who recieved them is telling me they are fake:smh:.i will link him to this page and post the shoes. Could you guys explain to him if they are authentic or fake. Thanks

Clearly those pleateds arent fake. The guy is probably full of **** and maybe planning to start a paypal dispute and try to scam you. I recently sold my pavot arenas on ebay and the buyer tried to say they were fake and then submitted pictures of a totally different fake pair to ebay and said that was what I sent him. Luckily the guy was an idiot and could barely speak English and I abused him and won the dispute but probably less than 5% of sellers actually win a dispute like this. Get ready to fight this dude (on paypal, not literally). People really have no shame these days.

Those are 100 percent authentic.  Why does he think they are fake? 
bc on the back there are 11 pleats on the top and in pics online he says they all have 10 lol. I mean it could possibly be That they are a size 45. He's good now actually I let him know. I think the problem was that the black pair that he has are from the first release and these are the second version. So obviously they look way different and he says the quality sucks on the violets. I know they're legit...i just want him to know for sure.

Clearly those pleateds arent fake. The guy is probably full of **** and maybe planning to start a paypal dispute and try to scam you. I recently sold my pavot arenas on ebay and the buyer tried to say they were fake and then submitted pictures of a totally different fake pair to ebay and said that was what I sent him. Luckily the guy was an idiot and could barely speak English and I abused him and won the dispute but probably less than 5% of sellers actually win a dispute like this. Get ready to fight this dude (on paypal, not literally). People really have no shame these days.
everyone is so nervous about fake ****...I always have thought that as long as u have common sense u will not get beat. For example. If someone is like seriously sticking to a price and they won't drop any further, u know they're real bc if they were fake then the seller would take whatever. Just little **** like that lets me know the authenticity of an item 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom