Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

posted this in the db thread, but these are my first high end designer shoes. y'all know what these are. scored two pairs too thanks to a homie 
smokin.gif

unreal savings - but how?

He grabbed for $98 from Gilt. He shared in the DB thread, a friend of his works at the warehouse I think, he visited and picked them up.

He posted the link on Gilt and they did in fact sell them for $98 but are long gone.

Crazy savings but such a rare case. Congratulations on that steal. They're a great pair to own/kick off your high end sneaker purchases.

For sure. Also, Raf Simons Highs came in today and these seem to be up there with MMM and Lanvin in terms of quality. The leather actually feels much nicer than both of those brands and they're quite comfortable too. I haven't worn them yet so I can't speak on durability of long term comfort but initially, I'm relatively impressed.

Anyone else own a pair? Someone mentioned them wearing poorly. Can anyone speak on that from experience?

al audi al audi that pair almost looks like customs- Not a fan. And I particularly don't like when the laces differ from the tongue color on sneakers

Last edited:
23 do they fit??

Agreed on what you said about those Arenas also.

Last edited:
Yeah, they fit perfectly actually. Had I grabbed a 45 they would have been too large for sure. Trying to decide if I should keep or not though, considering all the recent purchases. I have to draw the line somewhere lol... Just got the suede Wyatts from my boy, sunny23 sunny23 too. Can't wait for those

I have to disagree with regards SSENSE customer service. They goofed on my package and I had to replace my order. They didn't even do anything to make it right. Very disappointed when I spent 1K in a 2 day span and they don't even want to overnight my replacement package. Also two different customer service reps told me two different things wasting a week. No proper shipping method. They need to look at the logistics of Mr. Porter and End to get an idea of how to run a business in the high-end space. May be my last purchase with them.

Damn bro thats messed up. I aint even mad at you id be pissed

23soles 23soles Got them out USPS early this morning. You should have them for Saturday.

rfx45 rfx45 . Nice pickup! Almost went for those with the suede.

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 nice pick up! How did you end up sizing? I remember my pair was that smooth lol they stray creasing prey quickly but I still like the creased look and these newer jodhpurs seem to hold up better than the previous model.

sunny23 sunny23 much appreciated, as always. Can't wait

tts as everyone suggested but they do look big because of the elongated pointy toe. Wish I could size down but I got wide foot and high in-step so it would kill my feet if I even tried sizing down.

tts as everyone suggested but they do look big because of the elongated pointy toe. Wish I could size down but I got wide foot and high in-step so it would kill my feet if I even tried sizing down.
Did you cop them in the 40% off sale or whatever SLP was just running?

Swore those were to be discounted. Hope you flourished.

Yeah, they fit perfectly actually. Had I grabbed a 45 they would have been too large for sure. Trying to decide if I should keep or not though, considering all the recent purchases. I have to draw the line somewhere lol... Just got the suede Wyatts from my boy, sunny23 sunny23 too. Can't wait for those

Damn. So full size down on those pretty much.

Yea man you been killing lately. Killing.

SSENSE has redeemed themselves. Now their customer service has been restored after getting a call from a supervisor. He offered 10% off my order to show that I am a valuable customer. They really made right with the situation. The supervisor had empathy and appreciated my feedback on their reps., shipping logistics, and lack of availability of customer service over the weekend.

SSENSE has redeemed themselves. Now their customer service has been restored after getting a call from a supervisor. He offered 10% off my order to show that I am a valuable customer. They really made right with the situation. The supervisor had empathy and appreciated my feedback on their reps., shipping logistics, and lack of availability of customer service over the weekend.
That's what they would like you to believe.

If you're a sz 41 and don't mind the women's cognac cw, there's one left on Farfetch for 650 shipped.

The women's SL18 is a different color from the men's?
I thought they were hazelnut too, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom