Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The women's SL18 is a different color from the men's?
I thought they were hazelnut too, no?

They're pretty close, I think the women's color is a little darker. I actually thought I was getting the hazelnut men's color, until afterwards realizing I ordered women's cognac 41. Luckily EU sizes are universal between men and women.

If you're a sz 41 and don't mind the women's cognac cw, there's one left on Farfetch for 650 shipped.

Did someone say cognac?

Yeah, pleasantly surprised with the quality on these.

The old man/orthopedic shoe jokes never end though lol

Yeah, pleasantly surprised with the quality on these.

The old man/orthopedic shoe jokes never end though lol
ppl just don't know lol...one time I was wearing common projects and some ratchet like 30 yr old chick, the type who's still stuck on reebok classics from her highschool years, was like "o wat r u wearing keds?" Lol foh

Haha, yeah I always just laugh it off. Plus... Today they're KINDA right.

Had a good laugh about it. I don't take myself too seriously but after the first couple people, it's like "damn I know, I know"

Just wanted to share. Recently got the HS leather conditioning creme. The packaging is wild, wonder if the leather or the creme is more expensive, lol. Anyway, aside from this little suede pouch, it came with this thin band of the veg-tan leather around the jar in the original patina, and comparing the OG leather and the leather on my pair of HS's, I'm like damn. Came a long way. Wonder how it'll look in another half a year or so. Should start on a pair of raw denim APC's or something to accompany, lol. 

Last edited:
gabe gabe that's a VERY good photo of those HS's.
The color, the shape, the leather... Nice!

Was the cream difficult to get/expensive?
Is it some custom, special mix or just typical leather conditioner with HS's branding?

@Gabe that's a VERY good photo of those HS's.
The color, the shape, the leather... Nice!

Was the cream difficult to get/expensive?
Is it some custom, special mix or just typical leather conditioner with HS's branding?
Cost about about 60 with shipping included from Hypebeast. Seems like only HB and a store in Aus carry it now, all the North American vendors are out. Ordered Wednesday night and got it this morning, which is wild considering it shipped from China. Not really sure what's in it. It came with this little paper card with Japanese all over it and from what I was able to translate, the ingredients are: "wax, fats and oils, lanolin." Doubt it's anything super special per se, but damn if it doesn't smell great. I'd honestly use this as lotion if it wasn't so expensive.  

If anyone knows Japanese, be my guest. 

Last edited:
I got a good question to ask you guys

HOW DO YOU CLEAN YOUR SHOES?

i know a few things about cleaning sneakers like jays n stuff 100-200 dollar kicks but i feel like it isnt the same for these high end high quality shoes

Slp sl10 and arenas to be specific :nerd:

Last edited:
CP colorway meets BV quality... Looks great there! I already know I can't get with how the shape looks on my feet but they definitely look good in that photo.

^agreed, the color is great. If the toe was less round and more trim, then it'd be a knockout

My SA from Bottega called and said my boots are in and being shipped out! Cannot wait to get them so I can compare the buffalo suede to the calf.

Here's a pic of the latest story et fall boots...made a huuuuge improvement. I think the shape is great. Very slpish. Actually happy that I ordered these and should get them soon. I kinda regretted ordering after I got the cp's and I saw previous pics where the shape wasn't great. But after seeing these pics I think they look nice and different enough.

^agreed, the color is great. If the toe was less round and more trim, then it'd be a knockout
god dang things could paddle a canoe fast as a muuufugginuhhhh! Nah they are nice as **** I just hate how round the toe is. From the side profile they look dope.

bertdinner2 bertdinner2 nice updated shot of the et Fall's. The shape is undoubtedly improved. However, I'd still like to see the slope of the upper a bit steeper(?) if that makes sense. I feel like CP perfected the slope and SL's Chelsea is even steeper, maybe too much so but that helps the boot look sleek on foot under jeans, you know? The shape of Chelsea boots is so important. That's really all it has since its so minimal.

How much are they again?

The perfect slope/curve talk reminds me of the Brachistochrone curve for any physics/math geeks lol

Last edited:
bertdinner2 bertdinner2 nice updated shot of the et Fall's. The shape is undoubtedly improved. However, I'd still like to see the slope of the upper a bit steeper(?) if that makes sense. I feel like CP perfected the slope and SL's Chelsea is even steeper, maybe too much so but that helps the boot look sleek on foot under jeans, you know?

How much are they again?
i know exactly what u mean...like a sharper angle right? I kinda was thinking that the slope like that might be attributed a little bit to it looking to be a pretty small size? Who knows maybe that's just how they are but I'm pretty sure I know what ur saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom