Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was my plan to just rock em a few times, and if i didnt get used to them to dye them dark brown or black but im pretty sure ill end up keeping them leopard

Man that's a great price. Those are so different, I'd just keep them and rock them as is!

Might finally be able to cop the y3 qasa high whiteouts below retail thanks to matchesfashion.

Woop woop!

Last edited:
Not looking to step on any toes from the powers above just trying to help some fellow NTr's out. If anyone is on the hunt for any designer shoes, I might Be able to help when you see sold out online or other retailers. I have veiwing access to all stores inventory. No tax here in PA as well. My only angle here is 1. helps my biz, 2. i make a small commiss, 3. I help out. Current vendors in store are balenciaga, common prjects, gucci, prada, vesace. Have access to raf simmons, y3, rick owens, ysl, public school, margiela, givenchy, giuseppe, mcqueen. Check my reps. I have helped many NTr's in the past. Employment is Nordstrom. NT name same as IG were i post most of our product. If this violates anything i will delete. I see too many Common projects around here to not see opportunity to help. Edited. Thanks.  

Last edited:
Is there any way to get heel drag fixed on sneakers?

On a side note I'm pissed I payed $525 for those Gucci high tops back in Feb and saw them for $225 two weeks ago

TBT on one of first experiences buying high end sneakers :lol:

All I ever bought was sneakers but you guys are making me want to try out boots. I have to slim up a lil first

Last edited:
how I'm drippin

These came in today. What waterproofer do you guys recommend? The suede on these is A1, btw.

Nice pick up.

Asked this question a few days ago. Ended up getting Meltonian water protector and Tarrago nano spray

Thanks. I ended up going with the Kiwi Suede Protector, as it had good reviews.

Also, Need Supply restocked the CP Chelseas. Sign up for their newsletter and get the 10% off for anyone interested. Comes to around $465.xx

http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/common-projects/chelsea-boot-in-sand-suede.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom