Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaaaah mang these are a beauty.

Bloooodcllaaaatt!

Echau are those the current season harness boots?
They are FW15. I did handle the SS16 harness boots in store the other day and the shaft is slimmer, but they didn't tighten up the harness, so it looks loose if that makes any sense. Waiting patiently for those FW16 black suede chain harness boots--reserved a pair with my SA already.

Last edited:
Hmm. I have a pair coming mid week. Maybe it's something my cobbler can fix. They just can't seem to get it right since 2013.

Since everyone is sharing....

(I took them out of the box, snapped pics, tried them on, looked horrible, put them back into box and shipped them back within an hour lol )

The reason they changed the harness on the newer season boots is because the harness was to tight and the snaps would break from the pressure after wearing them. Happened to both my aw13 pairs, luckily SLP repaired them for free and even shipped them to me when I couldn't make it to the store.

I'm not a fan of the elastic being darker on this seasons Chelseas, but they still look good.

Oh damn. I mean yes my shaft is bigger on the FW15 from when I had FW14, but I don't notice it much when worn.

I always size down in CP but I've noticed this season fits a little tighter so I could pull of TTS really now but all my past pairs have been a size down

Thanks guys. Contemplating those Mints from TB since I wear a 12 which would be the 45. Wish they had the blush pair though.

I always size down in CP but I've noticed this season fits a little tighter so I could pull of TTS really now but all my past pairs have been a size down

Really? I tried on a pair last two years ago and last year and a 44 was a no go, 45 fit almost perfect. Haven't even tried this years batch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom