Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnnit i slept on the ssense sale

i've been eyeing those taupe leather ramones and apparently so has everyone else too

It was a general statement, I didn't want you to think I was accusing you of feeling that way. I was talking about society as a wholes need to generalize and categorize.

When I was growing up dudes didn't wear boots at all unless they were combat boots, Tims, or Doc Martins. I just hope people buy and wear what they like, with out worrying about what someone else thinks. Like my boy Alp.

Edit: these just arrived. While I like the patterned black and white more, those were so comfortable I had to get a second pair. Ended up being $202 shipped from Europe, or almost the same price ultra boosts are after tax here.
nice y-3s! does the sizing on them match the ultra boost sizing? for example 9 in ultraboost = 9 in y-3 zg boost

*Edit Nvm code only worked once

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can grab the Y-3 boosts in a us 9 or 10 for the low? I know they have been on sale in multiple stores but im always too late and they have random sizes i cant fit.

Not sure of sizing on them i have qasas that i had to size way down on to get the right fit, but if the y3 boosts are more like ultra boost sizing i will need a 10.

200 shipped would be proper.

Thanks fellas

Ken

nice y-3s! does the sizing on them match the ultra boost sizing? for example 9 in ultraboost = 9 in y-3 zg boost

Yes they match up with boost sizing. At least primeknit boosts.

As far as getting them on sale, most places sold out before the sales of not when the sales started a few weeks ago. EndClothing had almost a full size run just a few days ago but they are gone now. Probably from the 25% off promo (salespreview) they have. If your looking for a 9.5us they have them.

SSENSE has them, I suggest checking in on them often to catch when they go on sale. I believe that happens on Sunday night/Monday morning.

If you don't mind some color these are $210 shipped. https://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/...36ppl.html?cgid=[object Object]#q=Y-3&start=1

P.s. Remember if ordering in UK sizes go down 1/2 to match up with Adidas US sizing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom