Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales so far are trash [emoji]128169[/emoji]

50% off gats.

https://www.zoofashions.com/collect...hite-paper-mache-trainers?variant=17187583557

https://www.zoofashions.com/collect...lue-gold-leather-trainers?variant=16887231813

@Wear Rare Airs  Ive picked up Golden Goose in the past for very low on Sneakerboy.  Wait until the end of the sales they get discounted big.  I think I paid $150 for my lows. 

I enjoy shopping at Barney's but I've always hated how they would just leave marked down shoes sitting out on their sales floor like this. Feels so swapmeet-ish.
I can't speak for all luxury stores but most of my local ones here in Canada do the exact same thing (Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Saks, Nordstrom). I was coming in to vent as well after braving the crowds on Black Friday to come home with a hell of a lot of nothing lol. I'm pretty sure the sales are much better in the States but jeez was it crap here. For an example of some of the things that were seen, I saw Bottega Veneta suede chelseas for like 600$ Canadian down from $998, Common Project Suede Chelseas for around $500 down from 6-700 cad. Balenciaga chelsea boots for like $725 down from $1255.  Literally the ugliest colorways of the Arenas in odd sizing for like 500$ Canadian as well. Keep in mind that there is NEVER a decent run of sizes. It's single pairs or two/three at most and mostly large sizes. Most of the shoes out were dress shoes like Magnanni, Prada, Tod's, Ferragamo which all ranged from like 350-500 a pair. I definitely feel there were things to be had but I've just been so spoiled in terms of the deep discounts I've gotten on high end shoes that I refuse to save 20-25% off retail. I guess it's common practice but clearly, the majority of items put out for this Black Friday "big sale" were undesirable pieces that would probably be the items you pass on in certain collections lol.

I can't speak for all luxury stores but most of my local ones here in Canada do the exact same thing (Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Saks, Nordstrom). I was coming in to vent as well after braving the crowds on Black Friday to come home with a hell of a lot of nothing lol. I'm pretty sure the sales are much better in the States but jeez was it crap here. For an example of some of the things that were seen, I saw Bottega Veneta suede chelseas for like 600$ Canadian down from $998, Common Project Suede Chelseas for around $500 down from 6-700 cad. Balenciaga chelsea boots for like $725 down from $1255.  Literally the ugliest colorways of the Arenas in odd sizing for like 500$ Canadian as well. Keep in mind that there is NEVER a decent run of sizes. It's single pairs or two/three at most and mostly large sizes. Most of the shoes out were dress shoes like Magnanni, Prada, Tod's, Ferragamo which all ranged from like 350-500 a pair. I definitely feel there were things to be had but I've just been so spoiled in terms of the deep discounts I've gotten on high end shoes that I refuse to save 20-25% off retail. I guess it's common practice but clearly, the majority of items put out for this Black Friday "big sale" were undesirable pieces that would probably be the items you pass on in certain collections lol.
haha yeah man. Black Friday is typically when retailers will put out the stuff that nobody really wants for steal prices to make customers think they're getting a deal. Especially with all the flatscreen TVs. Most of them are just previous year models. For high end/designer shoes, I find myself getting the best deals online, from oversea online retailers. Only downside is you have to know your exact size; because you have to assume that there are no returns since oversea returns are a pain in the ***.

This is true. I also remember one time when I walked into a store and I can't speak for all luxury stores but most of my local ones here in Canada do the exact same thing (Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Saks, Nordstrom). I was coming in to vent as well after braving the crowds on Black Friday to come home with a hell of a lot of nothing lol. I'm pretty sure the sales are much better in the States but jeez was it crap here. For an example of some of the things that were seen, I saw Bottega Veneta suede chelseas for like 600$ Canadian down from $998, Common Project Suede Chelseas for around $500 down from 6-700 cad. Balenciaga chelsea boots for like $725 down from $1255. Literally the ugliest colorways of the Arenas in odd sizing for like 500$ Canadian as well. Keep in mind that there is NEVER a decent run of sizes. It's single pairs or two/three at most and mostly large sizes. Most of the shoes out were dress shoes like Magnanni, Prada, Tod's, Ferragamo which all ranged from like 350-500 a pair. I definitely feel there were things to be had but I've just been so spoiled in terms of the deep discounts I've gotten on high end shoes that I refuse to save 20-25% off retail. I guess it's common practice but clearly, the majority of items put out for this Black Friday "big sale" were undesirable pieces that would probably be the items you pass on in certain collections lol.

Has anyone seen these Amiri stack boots on sale anywhere in a size 13?

http://www.barneys.com/product/amir...nid=345630315&adgroupid=27680619555&campaign=[PLA]%20-%20Product%20Types%20-%20Tier%203%20Eastern&adgroup=Men%20-%20Shoes%20-%20Boots&product_partition_id=144524787401&product_id=00505045391521&k_clickid=58f4d7ac-de61-4769-ac51-252cdebd1e8b&gclid=Cj0KEQiA39_BBRD0w-_rmOrc__8BEiQA-ETxXau_zLUN-IQlZVqbFgP407kWFWSRZGsGb9z3BiO0WbIaAkiR8P8HAQ

So my SLP military boots arrived today. Those goofballs at Fifth Saks sent me a 41 instead of 41.5 (which was strange because the box was for a 41.5 but the .5 [or 'plus sign as SLP puts it] was colored out with a marker. Boot fit snug, which means the shoes do run TTS. Had they been a 41.5, it would have fit perfectly. On a side note, didn't like the way the tongue was constructed on the boot, so i probably would have returned it regardless if they had sent me the correct size.

cc: @Hennessy

So my SLP military boots arrived today. Those goofballs at Fifth Saks sent me a 41 instead of 41.5 (which was strange because the box was for a 41.5 but the .5 [or 'plus sign as SLP puts it] was colored out with a marker. Boot fit snug, which means the shoes do run TTS. Had they been a 41.5, it would have fit perfectly. On a side note, didn't like the way the tongue was constructed on the boot, so i probably would have returned it regardless if they had sent me the correct size.

cc: @Hennessy

I got both my pairs in yesterday. Size 39 was the perfect fit for me. Wore them last night. Will post some pics up later.

Hey I wanna know if these Balenciaga Neoprenes check out. Need an authenticity check on ile 9. Thanks

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom