Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't turn this thread into those ******** Jordan, Yeezy, threads. We're better than that. We aren't hypebeast frontrunners. Everybody here has enough money to buy their high end shoes and not have to act superior against anybody else.

I like the CP leather. Its nice and soft to me.

Any one have OFF White joints? I'm kind of on the fence on those.

Last edited:
Don't turn this thread into those ******** Jordan, Yeezy, threads. We're better than that. We aren't hypebeast frontrunners. Everybody here has enough money to buy their high end shoes and not have to act superior against anybody else.

I like the CP leather. Its nice and soft to me.

Any one have OFF White joints? I'm kind of on the fence on those.
Not too familiar with Off White shoes but they seem to go on steep discount during these sale seasons. Retail is quite ridiculous at like $650 but I've seen pairs for around 350-400$.

Leather on CPs isn't much better
mean.gif
Not gonna lie that new DS smell of CP leather was so close to my high-end white leather couch.

not many 44.5s out there - im thinking 44 might be ok? Im 11.5 in most shoes

I went down a half in one pair of my futures, it's a snug fit but not terrible and I have slim foot. In Jordans I'm a 11 and can some times size down to 10.5, 11.5 would be huge...I would recommend definitely staying TTS if not going up that half unless your shoe sizing is similar to mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom