Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the grailed team goes through PMs or have something that alerts them if something in PM is going in the lines of paying directly offline. I got warned numerous times but they never banned me since my account was pretty active with sales so I had like one offline transaction compared to 5 with grailed so they let it slide. A lot of times now I end up asking buyer to text me and then ask

It's no shocker. People report you. They monitor your activity after a while and Bam.
Yep, it's definitely not surprising at all. The Grailed "team" is a joke though. I was banned and lost feedback on about 20-25 sales after trolls were sending me messages about wanting to purchase off site, even though I never actually made a sale outside of Grailed. It's as simple as them wanting the commission from the sales and if you're using their platform to advertise, then are making sales just through PayPal, they don't see diddly squat from that sale (obviously).

I know some in here have expressed frustration with selling on there, while a lot have also said they've sold most of their things lightning fast. I just get so tired of the time wasting and people who actually have no intention of buying talking garbage to you. There's too much of that plus low balling. You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Bro, that's a fact. Had a few items on sale there for about 3-4 months and all I receive is a bunch of talk. They ask 101 questions and hit me with "I'll buy Friday" when I get paid or I get severely low balled. I honestly stop responding to questions cause 9 times out of 10, the answer could be found in the listing. Grailed is filled with a bunch of broke boys who are still dependant on their parents.

At my favorite place with my fav boots:

People buying on Grailed would slap their mama for an extra 20 bucks off. Trying to buy high end stuff but for 90% discount.

That's why I only do consignment now.

Last edited:
These tres Bien codes are tempting, just unsure of the customs fees

ive heard mixed reviews of some people not getting hit with customs and some not at all

As soon as I said something about barneys dropping prices they did :lol: .....was waiting for the Saint Laurent grey fringed sneakers to go on sale since last year, barneys dropped them down to $319 #Instacopped

As soon as I said something about barneys dropping prices they did :lol: .....was waiting for the Saint Laurent grey fringed sneakers to go on sale since last year, barneys dropped them down to $319 #Instacopped

I have a pair and had to get another at that price plus brown Bottegas. Thanks for posting :lol: :pimp:

I want a pair of those speed runners, how do they fit and is that the low cut or mid pair?

It's the low pair that goes about ankle high. I'd say stick with your Arena sizing, i'm a 44 and went with a 42. In the store they fit like a glove (could've just been my excitement to find them in stock). Now that i'm back home, they seem just a little bit snug. I might go exchange them for a 43 if I can find them. Size down for sure.

Pre-order for all black Y-3 Pure boost on Y-3's site.

Thanks for the link! Just ordered a pair it said "estimated shipping date: 08/25/2017". Probably going to double up on these.

Now where is the third color at? I need to reup on the whites my pair is getting beat already ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom