Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda crazy if kids really think a $1000 shoe is played out. I personally have never seen a pair out in the wild but I'm sure it's different in other areas like LA. I knew that fakes existed but I didn't know it was that common
price cant save it from being played out.

i just picked up a pair on these myself - how you finding them? how durable is the outsole and any ashy spots on the uppers yet?

Made my first purchase of High-end shoes with baleciagas arena "markers" now I want to try the MM replicas or "Gats as y'all call them what is the fit like I want to order a pair from yoox. There's no high-end stores in my area

Last edited:
Made my first purchase of High-end shoes with baleciagas arena "markers" now I want to try the MM replicas or "Gats as y'all call them what is the fit like I want to order a pair from yoox. There's no high-end stores in my area
TTS

While it is nice, should've sized down.

Also, wrong thread
Well I plan on layering it and I lost 15 pounds for the summer cut and yea last time I wore my wyatts or something nice to the bar some dude spilled scotch on them

Meh, looks okay to me. Jacket is slightly big. If it was your right size, the outfit would look better, but it's not bad.

These came in but unsure if I want to keep them. The graphic is a little dull compared to the blue version and there are areas in which the paint on the damier print appears to have come off. The paint thing is a bit nit picky but at 750+ I'm definitely expecting a flawless shoe lol.

These came in but unsure if I want to keep them. The graphic is a little dull compared to the blue version and there are areas in which the paint on the damier print appears to have come off. The paint thing is a bit nit picky but at 750+ I'm definitely expecting a flawless shoe lol.
I have some of these on the way. Are the flaws that bad?

I have some of these on the way. Are the flaws that bad?
Not terribly bad. I have the blue one with the lion head and I like that one better. I think my opinion of them might be a bit more harsh because it wasn't my first choice at the time.
Here's a pic of both:

Not terribly bad. I have the blue one with the lion head and I like that one better. I think my opinion of them might be a bit more harsh because it wasn't my first choice at the time.
Here's a pic of both:
I like the brown ones better but both look good

they look dope to me. number 44 is my favorite number too, but IDK if i would rock.

To me that is what makes it unique. I want a pair. Not sure what color though. Had I not purchased the our legacy runners a few months back, I would have went after the white.Also interested in seeing the upcoming balenciaga runners too.
Everything looks like trash except the Balenciaga runners and the red and black ozweegos. The jods are getting a price increase.

May cop the white joints.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom