Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they look dope to me. number 44 is my favorite number too, but IDK if i would rock.

I'd give them a try, even though I'm not sure if I could pull them off.

It's actually the shoe size stamped onto the toe. If you bought a pair, it'd say 41 lol.

Nice.

You won't regret them. The patent captoes goes with everything. I only my navy ones but still need to brake out the black ones.

:pimp: ive been delaying on getting them for years so i had to get the black low captoes when I saw an opportunity.

Very comfortable and versatile.

I'd give them a try, even though I'm not sure if I could pull them off.

It's actually the shoe size stamped onto the toe. If you bought a pair, it'd say 41 lol.
dammit lmao

Yeah the white pair look good, I also like the red/ blue pair. Yeah not sure what 44 stand for?

Last edited:
the out the box distressing remind me of the golden goose joints....with the right look they can be done

Goddamnit. The SLP babycat lows I got last week are half a size too big. Any suggestions to fix?
If they are a half size big 'all around', try a thin leather insole, that should tighten things up.  I use these in some of my pairs....

Amazon product ASIN B001E53Y4E
FYI if you do go with those size up at least one from your usual size as they run small and you can always trim to fit.

Last edited:
Waxed Suede Wyatt (going to need a more aggressive taper on pants to match the 'new' slimmer circumference).  They are more of a charcoal then a straight black, with a weathered nickle look to the harness hardware.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any pictures of the Saint Laurent Nevada harness boots on feet? And how is the sizing on them.

waxed suede wyatts are dope

how does the texture feel?  do they feel like they can take more of a beating ?

Last edited:

waxed suede wyatts are dope

how does the texture feel?  do they feel like they can take more of a beating ?
I've only had experience with the Sigaro suede version of the Wyatt/Chelsea, and these definitely feel less delicate.  The texture is kind of a soft oily feeling.  Sounds odd, but if you've ever felt a waxed jacket before, think of that combined with the softness of suede and you get the idea.   As a result of the wax, these don't have much of a nap to them.

The fact that they are a dark color and already seem slightly distressed as a result of the wax and tarnish on the hardware does make me feel more comfortable wearing them around.

New pickups. Coach runners. SL/01's low and high's. I slept on the highs for way too long. They are alot nicer in person than what I thought previously.

Grey SL Fringes just came in from the Barneys sale.  I'm  seriously thinking about cutting the fringes off, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom