Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The harness boot is perfection, man.

Going to pick up a black leather pair (hopefully FW13) soon.

Last edited:
This season gucci ended their annual 50% off sale that has been pretty much standard since I bought my first high end shoes at 16 (now 28). New direction for the company, but that business model can't last and eventually you'll see lots of stuff either at outlets or discounted. It just isn't sustainable.

Also banned retailers from discounting their products as well.
They actually send their stuff to the outlets where they get discounted at the 50%

Wish they had different colors on these. I passed

They actually send their stuff to the outlets where they get discounted at the 50%

Outlets carry product from 2-4 seasons previously. So, unlike having a sale, you have to wait for the product to actually land at the outlet. Having an outlet store is not the same as having a sale.

You might as well should of copped both at those prices. Dirt cheap and not bad colorways
I copped cp achillies before for like 160 and I've worn them maybe 5 times over the 3 years [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Just because they're cheap doesn't mean they're a good deal

Last edited:
In Italy on vacation & figured this is the best time to pick up a pair of Aces (because I wasn't paying US retail).

Whats the big difference between preforated cp achilles lows and just the solid all white?

Minimal right?

any feedback appreciated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom