Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back pages and look. Someone posted a screenshot when the deal was first posted. Good luck on your "experiment" lol. If you plan to try to contact another retailer and get them to price match...good luck with that.

It's gonna be damn near impossible to get another retailer to sell you a $945 boot for $260...but I also guess there's no harm in trying if you have the free time. The problem is that SLP boots sell well even at full price.

Was 260 the price after the discount? Or was it less?

Was 260 the price after the discount? Or was it less?

That was the price after deepest discount. 35% additional off of sale price. I don't have a screenshot of the checkout page but it was $260 for the boot plus tax.

I got mine for free after selling Common Projects chelseas. The profit off of those covered the SLP boots entirely :pimp:

Reactions: sp
Anybody got a screenshot of the lowest price for those saint Laurents on Neiman marcus? Possibly with the 35%off gonna try to do a lil experiment

Good luck.

upload_2017-8-17_18-41-21.png

Good luck.

upload_2017-8-17_18-41-21.png
Expierment worked bergdorf matched the price. Not sure if the order will be fulfilled but they told me what store it was coming from and helped me out. Thank you guys for the pics. Hopefully someone else gets lucky too

Last edited:
Velvet would be pretty crazy. Would probably cost like $6k tho :/

How is Hawaii? My girl is pushing for us to go. It's between that, or the Bahamas (or Hong Kong and Asia, even though we were there less than a year ago).

Definitely, but I'm a real sucker for anything suede, velvet or velour lol.

Yo what am I'm missing out on the expirement..fill me in

Just call them and let them know the price that Neimans had them for and ask them to price match it. A supervisor has to give the ok and verify the price. And they can search the system to see the lowest it sold for on both Neimans and bergdorf and honor it. It was honestly alot easier then i expected. But im sure its all abt the representative you speak to. Some ppl are willing to help and others aren't

How did you get those guccis to show up on gilt. It worked on link but I'm saying as far as a search. I searched Gucci all I see is sun glasses and slacks. I wished I would've got the Gucci wind breaker when it was on there

How did you get those guccis to show up on gilt. It worked on link but I'm saying as far as a search. I searched Gucci all I see is sun glasses and slacks. I wished I would've got the Gucci wind breaker when it was on there

I had them in my cart a while ago, I noticed that too. You can't find em on the site

Just call them and let them know the price that Neimans had them for and ask them to price match it. A supervisor has to give the ok and verify the price. And they can search the system to see the lowest it sold for on both Neimans and bergdorf and honor it. It was honestly alot easier then i expected. But im sure its all abt the representative you speak to. Some ppl are willing to help and others aren't

Post a screenshot or email of the receipt that you got price matched. I dont know who you spoke to but I been told my multiple people at Bergdorf that they dont have any stock of the boots. They told me the stock on their site is a mistake.

Post a screenshot or email of the receipt that you got price matched. I dont know who you spoke to but I been told my multiple people at Bergdorf that they dont have any stock of the boots. They told me the stock on their site is a mistake.

Mine shipped today so Idk bro. Will update with pics once they arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom