Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine shipped today so Idk bro. Will update with pics once they arrive

SP it didn't work for me. Can you call them and order me a 44.5 grenor brown. I'll pay pal you the money and address ASAP!

Or I'll take that 44 off you :lol:

Last edited:
Broke mine out before the snow up here falls

IMG_0141.JPG

Thanks sp sp . They wont do anything for me caz they said they got to be in stock on both sites for them to do anything. Thats the most stupid ish I ever heard.

Reactions: sp
I've had Neiman Marcus price match my gucci boots that were on sale because it was cheaper on the Gucci website... Depends on the manager and sales person.

Reactions: sp
I spoke to a few different representatives and I see what u guys are talking abt. Some of these folks don't want to help ppl at all. I'm gonna call a few more times and see what I can come up with.

I spoke to a few different representatives and I see what u guys are talking abt. Some of these folks don't want to help ppl at all. I'm gonna call a few more times and see what I can come up with.

That's exactly it man. I'm glad that you were able to get them to do something for you, but dealing with some of them is like pulling out teeth. I tried to get another pair for my brother and I was told all kinds of things. "The item is discontinued and the stock showing is not accurate". "The item is on back order and there won't be any more stock until November". Then literally the same day..."We have stock of the item in the size you're looking for but we can't do anything because the item is sold out on NM". :lol:

That's exactly it man. I'm glad that you were able to get them to do something for you, but dealing with some of them is like pulling out teeth. I tried to get another pair for my brother and I was told all kinds of things. "The item is discontinued and the stock showing is not accurate". "The item is on back order and there won't be any more stock until November". Then literally the same day..."We have stock of the item in the size you're looking for but we can't do anything because the item is sold out on NM". :lol:

It's crazy because now they aren't price matching Neimans they are actually price matching themselves. So I'm more then sure someone will do it. Supervisor is the best bet in my opinion.

It's crazy because now they aren't price matching Neimans they are actually price matching themselves. So I'm more then sure someone will do it. Supervisor is the best bet in my opinion.
I didn't have any luck either. Hopefully, you all eat

The callout... :lol:

I don't even have a pair but at that price point. I wouldn't mind it ...

The callout... :lol:

I don't even have a pair but at that price point. I wouldn't mind it ...

Dude had to be called out. Posin in here like he care about other people gettin a pair and meanwhile hes hoarding and re sellin. Its reasons like that my order got cancelled yet dude aint even buyin for himself. Just profiting off others.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 6.59.24 AM.png

lamichaeljames2 lamichaeljames2 no offense but why u need more pairs. I seen you re selling on Grailed. You seem pretty full already ya feel me.
lollllll. I sold 1 pair a 42 because I need a 41. I usually wear a 42 but A 42 was a little big for me. I also bought a large pair for my boy who said he didn't want them. I put that pair on Grailed but took it down in less than a day because he changed his mind again and he ended up getting them.

i wasn't going to respond buecause I really don't care what you think. But trying to paint me out like I am copping for resale is comical. There was a day when the restock was up for several hours. People in here were copping multiple pairs - I didn't because I

Your feelings hurt because you didn't get a pair? The restock was up for several hours on one day. If I was copping for resale I would have bought multiple pairs. Stop being salty because your order got cancelled.

Dude had to be called out. Posin in here like he care about other people gettin a pair and meanwhile hes hoarding and re sellin. Its reasons like that my order got cancelled yet dude aint even buyin for himself. Just profiting off others.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 6.59.24 AM.png

Profiting off others? ****... with that nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom