Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lindenfinest

i just had that lv punchy transferred to my store cant wait to go pick em up!

Argh you probably picked them up from me! I called and was driving so I couldnt' pay for them and 30 min later they're gone when I called back.

4432221480_97da4861ee_o.jpg

the laces sticking out the bottom strap like that is terrible looking imo... and i much prefer them with the top strap loose...

speaking of jaspers, don't wanna jinx myself, but i think i'm getting a lot closer to locking down a pair of the black ones finally... :crossedfingers:

Besides those laces, that's a pretty dope fit.

Good luck dj proto on getting the black jaspers. I'm still trying hard on finding my patchwork jaspers.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the laces sticking out the bottom strap like that is terrible looking imo... and i much prefer them with the top strap loose...

speaking of jaspers, don't wanna jinx myself, but i think i'm getting a lot closer to locking down a pair of the black ones finally... :crossedfingers:

we don't care.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Ehh dudes fit is wack... Im not a fan of the red/ pink combo... he just looks like hes doing way to much

^^ Agreed the pink and red doesn't sit well, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt and say it was a cold day and once he got inside somewhere he'd just rock the hoodie with whateva is under it, hopefully something with pink, but as it stands, my man gets a D-
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

we don't care.
laugh.gif

Recent Pick-Ups(sorry for the Blackberry pics)
Sperry Top-Siders, Comme Des Garcons Play tee & Gucci Hi Tops

Closer look at Sperry's

Closer look at Gucci Hi Tops

That's a lot of sneakers for a trip. I usually bring one pair of sneakers (for walking and one pair of dress shoes (for dinners/going out) and maybe a pair of boots but that is it.
Nice collection though, what brand is the one on the upper right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom