Post pics of shoe release lines can't find any...

I want to prove a point to my GF she says only us blk people would stand in line for some shoes, she'll swear by it. So I ask you can you post pics of shoes releases from nike towns and etc.

I want to prove a point to my GF she says only us blk people would stand in line for some shoes, she'll swear by it. So I ask you can you post pics of shoes releases from nike towns and etc.

Doernbecher-air-jordan-iii-cole-johanson-21-mercer-02.jpg

SMFH at that video. That isn't even about a hobby, that's some old hype beast type BS. Dudes dont even want them because they really want them. They just want them because everyone else wants them.

JB knows what they're doing too. Why are all 11 releases at holiday time and once per year.

Only black people you say. Someone post the pic of the campout of the grapes from that mall in Cali. (Serramonte?)

Only black people you say. Someone post the pic of the campout of the grapes from that mall in Cali. (Serramonte?)

SMFH at that video. That isn't even about a hobby, that's some old hype beast type BS. Dudes dont even want them because they really want them. They just want them because everyone else wants them.

JB knows what they're doing too. Why are all 11 releases at holiday time and once per year.

Originally Posted by BMTGIE

I want to prove a point to my GF she says only us blk people would stand in line for some shoes, she'll swear by it.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BMTGIE

I want to prove a point to my GF she says only us blk people would stand in line for some shoes, she'll swear by it.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom