Post pics of shoes you think NO ONE else has [pics]

Originally Posted by allwhitenikes

4lseer6.jpg

where did you find those? those are fresh...i havent seen them since i was like 13/14..

my grandmother was gonna get them for me..they were like 125 or something ...but all i wanted was the white and caroline blue ones lol..i look back and wish i wouldve gotten them..if i wouldve known the 11's would get so expensive.

definitely the freshest sneakers in this post..props..

ehhh my wife has those...does that count?

2wdwyrn.jpg

7912340551695l.jpg

this is a really old picture of my collection. it's more than double that now =/ i'll go from the top to bottom listing some stuff some might not have:

1st: python at1's, cloud dunk's, iverson slip on thingy's

2nd: am 00's, leather carolina am90's

3rd: the first 3 shoes in the row (2 savier's and 1 pair of vans...heck...i don't even have them anymore, goodwill does), asia release navy/greydunk's, fat tongue white/navy dunk's

4th: reebok dmx icon ii's, adidas eqt support's, woven presto's, reebok premium classic's

Here's my .02cents:

Adidas x Ray Fong x Huf

(There was 1,000 produced but only 500 were released due to the "Racist" controversy.

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i got those adjusts rbeezy
smile.gif
anyone got the black n red nikes?? idk what there called lol
Ah but you see, yours are high, mine are mid
wink.gif

Anyone with those OG white/blue KB8's

Originally Posted by spidermanistheman

greetings from germany , some rare shoes i got .have never seen other deadstock sky jordan from 85 , ok i got 2 pairs but never seen someelse with them, please post pics if you got an pair . the bounce is an size 13 sample . may an pe but i dont know, they are a little bit different to the general released. i like these very much , in my opinion one of the best shoes at the moment out there. have an nice day

my friend got those bounces for 30

Daytona the LA Delta's were out there ... I got my first pair in LA & the second pair from VIM in BK ... ya'll gonna make me break out the oldphotos ... LOL

Originally Posted by 6z love

ok my boy has these i never seen them before he said they are some special finish line release
4ukvam0.jpg

TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

Can't tell me nothin!

aren't these the pippen ones a friend of mine has em too, tried to get em off his hands but they were sorta beat

obie21 - i was tryna get them prods when they were on ebay!
that 90 sole reminds me of the bodies exhibit for some reason haha

its been a while since i posted flix on here so i don't know how to since it turned over to yuku but i'll try any way:
5fd352f8eb34e48a62a9a42bc36c8e52c42a7c5_t.gif
04a15aede56fa7cdd619c3266a207367679fc88_t.gif

3f835757ecf5e4b467c4a01dcf33b3fdd638f00_t.gif
1990 new balance mt555(with black cement print in the "N" and in the black at the bottom midsole)

I'm sure people have them, but not many. I also have some blue canvas AF1 mids. Don't have a pic of them at the moment. I haven't seen them onNT yet.

11j7rzt.jpg

Not that special, but I bought these with the intent of having shoes that not many people have. I'm in HS living in Philly, and I like to wear stuff thatthe people I'm around don't have. Not about them being rare, but just not a regular hyped brand... I guess you can say sleepers.

Definitely no where near as rare as the majority of stuff posted in here, but I haven't seen too many ppl with this stuff.

Not sure if I added these in prior posts... HTM Zoom Macropus
262386306.jpg

Never seen anyone post these Euro releases..
331220715.jpg

A couple of these may be floating around...
330435219.jpg

267086873.jpg

267086869.jpg

Back
Top Bottom