Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

we're remodeling my bedroom and its still a work in progress. we've finished the floor and moved in the furniture but i still have to hang everythingup and organize. ill put up pics of the final product later this week

we're remodeling my bedroom and its still a work in progress. we've finished the floor and moved in the furniture but i still have to hang everythingup and organize. ill put up pics of the final product later this week

Room back at my parents house, miss my own place in college. It's clean now those stacks were like 15 high last week, haha.

Haha not really, when my stacks were higher it'd fall over once in a while if i tapped it or if my cat ran into it, but since i moved most of my Jordansthey are only 6-9 high so they are pretty stable now.

LOVE DEM KICKS wrote:

^Clean setup,do your shoes fall when you toss and turn when you sleep?

Picture_0275.JPG
this how my room reall looks like no joke

I've been wanting to post mine but I'm about to move out and I'm out of the country for a month until I move into my new place August 1st. Hopingto get some inspiration here as well.

Just cleaned out the bottom half of this bookcase......so I had to fill it up. I'll post the rest of my room later, gotta clean it first.

so much for OCD
roll.gif
you'll have to excuse the mess... Ijust got home from a friends's house after like 5 days. my room is in essentially the same condition as it was when I dropped all my *$!* off this morning.enjoy.....

anybody wanna play "I spy"?
laugh.gif

M!ke

babylebron - Not too orginized but, dam! You have a lot of heat in there. Let me know if you need to get rid of some of that old stuff.
wink.gif

don't know how dude get action in these tiny beds haha...

and honestly, when your rooom is FILTHY why would you want to share that

when I see dudes with THOUSANDS in shoes layin around but some dank curtains and serious 70's furniture I just get frustrated haha

Back
Top Bottom