Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

^^ hahha i feel yah.
this post is dope though.
gives me a lot of ideas on how to organize mine
I'll take pictures when I get my camera back
A month or two left here... then down to Eugene
well... once I find my own spot there for school.
Frikken transfer process sucks.

Garage, posted in the kickstands post

Living room, west side left

Living room, west side right

Living room, east side

My bedroom

Guestroom/Office

just took pictures of the main setups. 3 story townhouse (garage on the bottom floor).
just me living here, questroom is for my parents when they visit and for my friends that crash.

^
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Dope set ups man. I spy a Cons box on the far rack, 2nd shelf, top left!
laugh.gif

Yo BigPUNoy......nice crib....from the look of things, it appears as though have your own house and are pretty established...what do u do for living, if udon't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Living room, east side

My bedroom

Guestroom/Office

just took pictures of the main setups. 3 story townhouse (garage on the bottom floor).
just me living here, questroom is for my parents when they visit and for my friends that crash.

CHECK OUT OPTIMIS IN THE BACKKK...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BigPunyo im loving the crib, mature with lots of sneaker love. and hmm yea i think ima add another mattress to my bed.. i know your local ikea loves u huh, lol

I love this thread so I'll contribute..

My room at my dad's house.

Time to clean my mirror
embarassed.gif

my small dvd collection.

my recent rotation.
happy.gif

Closet.

anyone has the url still for the first version of the this thread?I searched for it and could not find it

Living room, east side

My bedroom

Guestroom/Office

How's the klappsta chair ? I was thinking about getting one. They comfortable ?

hey what ikea futon is that?! if that is even from ikea and a futon ahaha

woops nvm found it everyone has nice rooms makes me want to paint mine and redo it again

Yo vick5, you bought those Structure Triax's fromD!ck's Sporting Goods. Very good running shoe, Nice. Do you work for them?

Remodeling and Painting My room Blue right now Cuz Blue My @$%+..Fav Color..
4433672d370b7b6c6a2446130f3908d514c1ec0d.jpg

My Rave/Party Flyer wall from Raves in The NYC area before it got ripped down to paint, spent alot of time puttin that up

f16368323d2a725269d843500e8a06a09dfbbedc.jpg

My New Cear Ocean Blue wallz comp desk and Sansung 37"lcd tv

ed826d23bf7be65a4a40fb02963517fe30a8af45.jpg

My dresser and bed

52f1643d7f604207097b26fb628554a572d60c3f.jpg

My room is empty right now except for some furntiture so when i get everything back in and a new camera im gonna post some nice pics of my new finishedroom...THis sidekick LX camera just aint doing it for me

Any Recommendations on a camera little over 100$ for good clear close upsand just good pictures all around?? Thanks for your help..1

^^ nice room, very organized. I like the hat racks. I had one of those hat racks, but it looked tacky, so I gave it to my dad. You made it look good tho.

Originally Posted by rubberduckievn

Room back at my parents house, miss my own place in college. It's clean now those stacks were like 15 high last week, haha.
u go to uci?? if so, what year are u?

one more...closet in my bedroom where all my DS Jordans are

are all the shoes in the garage not DS then? if so dang you've worn a LOT of shoes! nice setup!! if only i could be that organized!!

Back
Top Bottom