Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Two $40 racks for your shoes and a tv stand would do that wall some good. Would unclutter it a whole lot. Just a suggestion.

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

Old dresser....

New dresser's....what you guys think? Improvement?

If the new one is from IKEA, its bad news. I got the smaller one, and the durability is
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

My word of advice, be very very careful when you use it.

Old dresser....

The height of the old dresser is much better for viewing the tv plus I see you have a PS3 so staring at the tv that high for long period of time,I'd imagine won't be enjoyable...lol
BTW, I have the same pvr as you do but I noticed you have a card in your slot, may I ask what its for? does it do some sort of hacking of the device?

and about the Supreme Kermit poster, I got mine on eBay.

Originally Posted by zooyork1116

Old dresser....

The height of the old dresser is much better for viewing the tv plus I see you have a PS3 so staring at the tv that high for long period of time, I'd imagine won't be enjoyable...lol
BTW, I have the same pvr as you do but I noticed you have a card in your slot, may I ask what its for? does it do some sort of hacking of the device?

and about the Supreme Kermit poster, I got mine on eBay.
I don't mind the height diff, I do admit I had to get used to it at first. But since the bed is right in front it does not cause a strainsince I am laying down.
The slot and card in the box is for a card with a chip (that for some reason you can't view cable unless it's in) hopefully some of my NYC NT'erscan shed some light on this.
That kermit posted is
pimp.gif

MoNeyLiCiouS Yeah I am careful, I don't be all he-manning the drawers whenI close them so they should hold up fine for now.

I'd suggest prob those silver metal ones. Prob available at Home Depot or Lowes. I have one made by rubbermaid, but it's not as sturdy as I'd likethough the dimensions work out perfect for shoes.

$20 @ walmart.

Then I used an old bookcase my parents had. I need to start practicing what I preach, but funds are tight right now.

I got mine at target, you can check it out a few pages back. I too started out with a rubbermaid but that soon fell apart under the weight.
Can't go wrong with the metal ones.

im trying to post some pics of mine. i dont have a digi camera so took some pics of my blackberry..and they are taking FOREVER to send to my email address

Here's my room. Nothing special. I like to keep it neat (I swaer I have OCD of something
laugh.gif
). I'm currently doing over the attic, so hopefully Illmove up there in the next month or so.

2hxm0kp.jpg

o53itv.jpg

21makxv.jpg

atqkps.jpg

2m6ahwj.jpg

2quq5tt.jpg

2585v2u.jpg

vesnxw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom