Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

I've been trying to figure out how he took that picture lol

me too, maybe a fan on the ceiling stuck it inbetween two of the fan blades?, either way thats sick
fisheye lens, and prob put an ladder up or something, and put an timer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i like his room though. it sticks out.
so then where is the ladder in the picture?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
neukicks wrote:

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

I've been trying to figure out how he took that picture lol

me too, maybe a fan on the ceiling stuck it inbetween two of the fan blades?, either way thats sick
fisheye lens, and prob put an ladder up or something, and put an timer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i like his room though. it sticks out.
so then where is the ladder in the picture?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
haha good question.

He said he used electric tape on the Photography thread...but here's what my room look as of right now...

This is a video of my new sneaker shelve that i got from Ikea. These are only some of my kicks. I started to buy kicks a few months ago and hope to pick up mygame very soon. Also the black and red you see in the video are painted they were orginally white�on white dunks.�Please leave comment on were i need toimprove thanks

Originally Posted by nckid41

Thanks for the comments

^ lol took me forever to find those Big Hurts in my size...Reebok has a lot of classics imo

dontsteponmyjs - thats an ill sneaker shelf

I bet it did, I've only seen those pop up a few times. Reebok definitely has come classics, especially mid-'90s. I finally found a pair of Bump'N Runs in my size not too long ago, had them when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by nckid41

Thanks for the comments

^ lol took me forever to find those Big Hurts in my size...Reebok has a lot of classics imo

dontsteponmyjs - thats an ill sneaker shelf

I bet it did, I've only seen those pop up a few times. Reebok definitely has come classics, especially mid-'90s. I finally found a pair of Bump 'N Runs in my size not too long ago, had them when I was a kid.
Yea man, that's the reason for the Big Hurts...had the cleats when I played little league baseball, but I haven't been able to find thoseyet.

Back
Top Bottom