Post pics of yourself playing sports in HS

l_c4e560199c3b4365bd1ddf566a7eef36.jpg

At Kubasaki High in Okinawa, Japan..still i think to myself why did i ball in my 14's

So your fam was stationed in Japan? Thats pretty cool I never thought about High Schools for kids like ya'll.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

So your fam was stationed in Japan? Thats pretty cool I never thought about High Schools for kids like ya'll.
Yeah man. It was cool. But, I can guarantee the high school experience is way better stateside.

(i've always liked the way this picture has looked even tho there is SO many things wrong in my swing in this pic)

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Are you playing with glasses?
yeah, when i was younger i grew too fast (im 6'5 now as a 17 year old) and the muscles around my eyes didnt grow as quick as the rest of mybody resulting in light sensitivity, i out grew that problem but i got so used to playing with my oakleys i cant play without them now. i wear them whilecatching too which is a pain in the !#%

I don't see anything wrong with you're swing especially since you're finishing. I would like to get a wider base on my swing but my knee injurieswon't let me. I got that Evan Longoria closed stance swing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

At Kubasaki High in Okinawa, Japan..still i think to myself why did i ball in my 14's
What name brand are those jerseys? I swear everytime I see a league in Japan or anywhere in Asia, they got the freshest custom jerseys over there

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What name brand are those jerseys? I swear everytime I see a league in Japan or anywhere in Asia, they got the freshest custom jerseys over there

I forgot what they were called but I know our coach got em from the Phillipines right before he died of a heart attack from smashing a prostitute

I forgot what they were called but I know our coach got em from the Phillipines right before he died of a heart attack from smashing a prostitute
laugh.gif
what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

laugh.gif
what?
laugh.gif
Yes..lol..true story. It was spring break 06 I think. Me and my homeboys was getting ready to be counselors at a basketball camp and one of em waslike yeah you know coach died busting a nut..we was were
eek.gif
Had a wife andkid too.

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

laugh.gif
what?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
ermmmm?
TOURIST DEATH: (22 April ) AN AMERICAN tourist was found dead in his hotel room in Angeles City, Pampanga province, some 83 kilometers northwest of Manila at dawn Saturday , police said. Investigators have ruled out foul play. Dr. Froilan Canlas of the Angeles City Foundation Memorial Center reported that Christopher James Sullivan, 51, died in his sleep from a heart attack, said Angeles City police director Senior Superintendent Policarpio Segubre. Sullivan checked into Wild Orchids Hotel in Balibago village with his Filipina girlfriend on Friday evening, the report said. When the woman woke up at 5:45 a.m. Saturday, she noticed that Sullivan seemed to have stopped breathing, prompting her to call for help. Segubre said it was the hotel management who called in the doctor to check on the tourist's condition.
NOTE: Chris (Coach) Sullivan was a DoD physical education teacher on Okinawa. He will be missed by his fellow teachers and his students.

http://www.margarita-station.com/newsletters/may06/may_news.htmlhttp://www.margarita-stat...tters/may06/may_news.html

Christopher J. Sullivan, 51, of Okinawa, Japan died on Saturday, April 8, 2006 of a heart attack while in the Philippines.
Born on February 25, 1955 to Roland and Barbara (Ross) Sullivan in Fukowoka, Japan. He was educated at Baumholder American High School in Germany; received his B.S. from Norwich University in Northfield, VT and his Masters in Teaching from Columbia University in New York City. Mr. Sullivan was a High School Physical Education Teacher at Kubasaki High School in Okinawa; Kinnick High School in Yokosuka and also taught in U.S. Forces Schools in Darmstadt, Germany, West Point Elementary School and New York City private schools (Birch-Wather and Calhoun.). He also served in the U.S. Navy in 1976 and 1977.

On December 4, 1992 he married Susan Tafoya in Albuquerque, New Mexico; she survives living in Okinawa. He enjoyed traveling, American history and coached his high school's basketball, soccer and track teams. Besides his wife Susan, his father Roland Sullivan of Cornwall, NY, Christopher is survived by his daughter Catherine Sullivan; three brothers Patrick of Flanders, NJ; Matthew of Rutherford, NJ; Michael (his twin) of Millersville, MD and his sister Ann Sullivan Dormin of Saratoga Springs, NY. His mother Barbara (Ross) Sullivan died on January 27, 2004.
http://www.alumni.norwich.edu/s/758/index.aspx?pgid=547&gid=1http://www.alumni.norwich...x.aspx?pgid=547&gid=1

is that good enough for you?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I don't see anything wrong with you're swing especially since you're finishing. I would like to get a wider base on my swing but my knee injuries won't let me. I got that Evan Longoria closed stance swing.
ohwell.gif

my upper body is leaning back a bit too much, my extension is slightly on the "rollover" side, and my hips never really got completely through thezone. it sounds like a lot of nothing, but its just a few minor mistakes. i changed my finish to be more longoria-esque and im just raking right now.

Back
Top Bottom