Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

I just realized I don't even have a working pic in this post...

on the way back from Goodfoot yesterday afternoon...

Gf002resized.jpg

super nintendo sega genesis when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this.

^ i'm just sayin....he's a cool guy...don't make fun of the wifey...

and here's my pic finally....I'm doin a photo-journalism project and this is what my buddy came up with for an "environmental photo" that represents my personality. I also didn't even shower for the day before that pic and got it all cut off like an hour later...
44961123.jpg

[/b]
[/b]​

yo dirk, you live in the dorms? and how many kicks you got up here? i got less than a quarter of my collection in the dorms.

OREGON DUCKS: 2005 National Champs (thats for football, bball, and cheerleading)
PIT CREW for Life[/center]

yeah i understand. i'm a tattoo artist so of course i have no work related problems. the only problem that arises from having visible tattoo work are the close-minded folks who look down upon you and label you for being creative with your body.

before i actually went ahead with getting my hands tattooed, i drew some designs on them to see what reponse i got from people so i would know what to expect.

Kid with the tats on his hands...nice work.

I've got a few on my wrists and forearms and I work in a professional environment. I simply chose the tats and to begin wearing longsleeve shirts full time at work. Eventually, I plan on getting something on one of my hands once I find the proper tat.

Funniest thing was when I went to the doctor a few weeks ago. I had to take off my shirt and tie and the nurse was like :wow:
eek.gif
b/c I've got quite a few tats once revealed from under the business attire.

The "stay gold" joint is classic and unique. I'm glad somebody picked up on the reference.
Gotty

www.NDConceptz.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
This post will never die, so why not contribute again (I'm the troublesome caramel complextioned dude on page 2)

Here's me 2day on the strip......

45095866.jpg

45095861.jpg

Here's the pic I use as my avatar on the B2K message board. I get like 14 private messages a day from young chicks named "Lil'FizzBabyMomma68" & "b2K4EvaLuvChild", I be on the prowl over there somethin' disgustin'....

45096444.jpg

[/b]​

dam, seems this post is never gonna die- heres the most recent pic.... 2 and 1/2 weeks ago in school w/ my homegirl. im so anxious to post the *** pic, but 2 scared... lmao- carra u the ish! lub u girl.. lol= once i have more pride maybe ill post the ***.. lmaooo

oh yea... i was off school 4 a week cause i was sick.. this was when i was sick.. lol.

jaegoofy.jpg

.Female knowledge.
dj/mc/break/graff.hip hop elements.. and then nike!
God bless.
ani ohevet atah!

Back
Top Bottom