Post Pictures of Girls You've Smashed Vol idk?

I don't remember ever seeing a post like this and I've always been interested in the women that all the people who post claiming they have gotten with all these girls

well here is a thread for everyone to post all the girls that they have gotten with

I don't remember ever seeing a post like this and I've always been interested in the women that all the people who post claiming they have gotten with all these girls

well here is a thread for everyone to post all the girls that they have gotten with

89e154e7a2a0775898c22377a5e416ed5c9255b.gif

Nah not even..I was just reading the high school confessions thread and since it seems like EVERYONE is pulling these fine girls I wanted to actually see who they are

Nah not even..I was just reading the high school confessions thread and since it seems like EVERYONE is pulling these fine girls I wanted to actually see who they are

here's a few:

kerihilson31.jpg

girl#1: this was after i told her i couldn't spend the night because of early meetings

kim-kardashian1.jpg

girl#2: this was after telling her about a party in my pants and extending her an invitation

eva_mendes-16411.jpg

girl#3: her getting ready to take a ride in my M3

Back
Top Bottom