Post real stories nobody will ever believe.

Me and my bro were driving down the highway late at night ( a la 1am) and we were just talking and out the blue we hear and feel a extra loud train coming and blowing it's horn, like we briefly for a second got stuck on some train tracks like in movies and were about to get smashed. We look around and we are the only car on either side of the highway. We paused for a second and looked at each other like wtf was that? Still don;t know what that was to this day.

when i was 6 on christmas eve my christmas tree moved by itself. it jumped half way across the living. i ran back to my room like a lil girl screamin no dambz given about who woke up.

when i was 6 on christmas eve my christmas tree moved by itself. it jumped half way across the living. i ran back to my room like a lil girl screamin no dambz given about who woke up.

santa-claus1.jpg

I was taking a piss in a grimey rest room in Penn Station at 4 am before heading back to Jersey. I walk into the bathroom and there is no one in sight. I line up at a urinal and a strange man/creature comes out of one of the stalls and stands right next to me. He looks all the way over into my urinal and says "I'll pay you $5 if you let me give you a blowjob." I looked like Usain Bolt sprinting out of there and was one of the few times I didn't even wash my hands.
None of my friends who were waiting for the train believed me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was taking a piss in a grimey rest room in Penn Station at 4 am before heading back to Jersey. I walk into the bathroom and there is no one in sight. I line up at a urinal and a strange man/creature comes out of one of the stalls and stands right next to me. He looks all the way over into my urinal and says "I'll pay you $5 if you let me give you a blowjob." I looked like Usain Bolt sprinting out of there and was one of the few times I didn't even wash my hands.
None of my friends who were waiting for the train believed me.
The hell you mean man creature what made it a creature?

back in 5th grade i use to curl my hair. i was 10 years old... back in 2000. I woke up one day. I was late for school. My dad drove me.. i never used gel. just water.. and move my hair back with my hands and instant curls. That day i put water on my head and just put my hair back. Than i noticed on the car ride while sitting in the back seat behind the driver (my dad) that i needed more water as i was looking in the mirror. It was a sunny day towards the end of school year. Windows opened. I was like damn man. i need more water. I was just saying in my head wow i cant go in like this. i need some more water. Than

out of no whereeeee.... i get a little water that came from outside on my head. So im like... There is a God. I had a comb so i kind combed the water in i got from outside. As i touch my hair i noticed it was kind of sticky.

I asked my dad... "did you spit out the window dad?" he said "yeah why?" i said awww i think you spit on my head. "he said oh sorry"

never 4get that day.

----------

In like the 3rd grade. A friend of mine in class came to school the next day talking about a movie he seen called CandyMan. He was told ppl at our class to say CandyMan and he will appear or something like that...... So I said it 5 times... He said watch he gon appear. So as he was telling other people. Everytime i seen him tell other people i would keep saying it. i msutve said it like 500 times that day. To show him he crazy and its just a movie.

Fast forward to me @ home. I go to sleep. I get kinda scared a little. So i sleep with the light on in my room. I wake up in the middle of the night. There is this Black Guy in my room With BLACK SHADES ON, a Green turtle neck sweater with no turtle neck, and black pants on. OMFGGG son.. (my eyes are getting teary eyed as i type this. Im getting chills) I never yelled so loud. My parents came in the room. I told them what i saw. They thought i was crazy. I went to sleep in there room. Yes i did.

i went to school the next day and never said Candy man 5 times ever again .. Real talk. i will never do it.

I know it wasnt a dream. i know i would know if it was a dream. No bs Niketalk. None of these stories are fake. Believe me.

The hell you mean man creature what made it a creature?

Dude looked like Danny Devito as the penguin in Batman. Like he been living in a sewer for ages. Never forget that look.:smh:

Thanks for clarifying. I know if I see any combination of a human/creature, I'd be out that ************ with the quickness. That part really jumped out at me the most in that story :lol:

i thought dude was talking about jerry sandusky when i read penn station
good thread just read threw everything. i think alot of these (especially occuring at night when youre tired)
is your brain attempting to shut off and not doing so properly and you "see" something or imagine something.
that being said, some of these other ones are crazy and cant be explained...yet

Back
Top Bottom