Post real stories nobody will ever believe.

-When I was little, I woke up from a bad dream and I swear on everything, a dragon came out of my sock drawer, spit fire and the flames lit the room up. I could see everything. I got up quicker than I ever remember moving and ran to my parents room :lol: I didn't even tell them what happened. I just went there and stayed. :lol:

- Saw a dookie in the toilet one time in high school. Joint looked like 6" wheat bread from Subway. Swear. **** was huge.

Coming home on the freeway.. driving bout 80, bumpin music, no traffic or nothin, cruising in the middle lane

randomly notice the van a good distance ahead of me hit a mean swerve

pay closer attention see a car basically driving sideways on the freeway... like from the last lane directly towards the exit...this was what the van was swerving to avoid

This car was basically going east to west... tried to swerve left and dodge it but ended up lightly hitting the top right corner of my car on the bottom right of hers (if you imagine her car's orientation vs mine)

quickly switched all the way to the right lane to exit (at this point I was past the exit that car was headed towards). Random car comes up next to me saying how lucky I am and that ***** was crazy. Me being an idiot 16 year old that just got my license, didn't ask for her phone number to use her as a witness and instead just kept driving around trying to find the other car.

nobody believed me that there was a car driving from one end of the freeway to the other completely horizontally

my family still thinks I made this up as an excuse and prolly just hit the car parking or something

I was driving late one night with a couple of my home boys.  It was about 2 in the morning and we were the only ones driving down the street.  All of a sudden a dog ran out in front of us and I thought I ran the dog over.  This is where it gets crazy.   There was no dog.  Yet All 3 of us saw a dog run out in front of us and I hit my brakes hard and right when my car hit the dog it was gone.   True story and we weren't drunk or high. LMAO   We talked about it to everyone we knew for a couple weeks but no one believed us.  Sounds crazy I know but it happened. 

Last edited:
I was driving on the Jackie Robinson. It was a little passed midnight.
For you non NYers, this highway cuts through the cemetery. I'm paying attention to the road, then all of a sudden me and my cousin crack or necks towards the cemetery.

I was like yo did you just see that? Im glad he was there to cosign because I would've thought my mind was paying tricks on me otherwise.

For you non NYers, this highway cuts through the cemetery. I'm paying attention to the road, then all of a sudden me and my cousin crack or necks towards the cemetery.
I was like yo did you just see that? Im glad he was there to cosign because I would've thought my mind was paying tricks on me otherwise.

You left out part of the story fam

See what?

three 15 year old black men (myself included) doing 80 in a 40 racing a street bike get pulled over by two white officers. nobody has a license and the car is rented by drivers mom with no way to prove it's not stolen or to contact his moms cause she works in the field with no celly. cops tell us to go get a drink from the wendy's down the street. shook as we were we did what we were told. come back and find no cops in sight and simply a speeding ticket on the windshield.

from that day on i never jump to conclusions with the whole cops will do ANYTHING to screw over black folks cause they had our ***** dead to rights and didn't even attempt to talk down to us let alone lock our ***** up. :smokin

this was during my freshmen year in college. i dormed back then.

anyways i head to the bathroom to take the meanest piss. i was peeing for so long i took my phone out and started texting my at the time girlfriend. anyways just as i finish someone comes running into the bathroom and into the first stall. in that bathroom there were 3 stalls. im in the one all the way at the end. dude sits down on the toilet then i start hearing a squishing noise yall :smh: then i start to smell #%^@ and then the guy starts moaning and talking dirty :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: this all happened in a matter of a few seconds. i flushed the toilet and bolted outta there with the quickness. while i was leaving he was like OH #%!% prolly thinking he was the only one in there :smh:

Be 18
Be headed to a rave
Be in possession of a scale, quarter pound, and box of baggies. (Stupid, I know, Spare me.)
Be pulled over by a park ranger (Yep.)
He calls real cops
Real cops come take 21 grams and throw the jar out the window as they drive off
Scared of it being a setup I sent this dumbass dude to go fetch it for a gram.
Does.
Only weighs 90 grams when I get home.
Thankful I didn't go to jail for a really long time.
Smoke fattest blunt ever.
Goodnight.

One more:

Be 19
Be pulled over
Friend driving has open container in plain view (Nobody was 21 at the time, friend was actually 17)
Have Glock 27 on my waist
Cop pours out beer
Comes back to the truck and says get the **** out of here and don't let me see you again
Luckiest moment of my life.

You left out part of the story fam

Thats the thing I cant wrap my finger around what I saw.

I dont believe in nonsense like vampires, zombies, jesus christ or the tooth fairy, but I really think I saw a ghost that night. It was a dude on one knee facing a tombstone. He was dressed in all white but his face looked more pale than humanly possible. He looked really sad, but startled at the same time. When we drove by it felt like he stopped what he was doing and looked us square in the eye. It also felt like he was tracking us as we drove away. How do you make eye contact with multiple people that are driving away at highway speeds? The entire experience just felt weird (weirder than I can put into words). After I dropped off my cousin at his crib, I took an alternate route back home.

It was around 1 am, me and my friend were driving down the parkway near his crib to go to a party. This is a fairly wooded area on both sides. As we get close to the light we see this big white dude standing on the median with a chainsaw...yes a friggin chainsaw at 1 in the morning...

We aint stop to take pictures or call the police or nothin', we floored it and got the hell up out of there.

Was in Pittsburgh.

Me and my man were talking to hoop. A pit (dog) comes around us curious. Sniffs us a few times and then runs up the hill. Approximately 100+ yards.
30 seconds later he comes back with another pit. They chase us, we jump on cars.
I was smacking one of them with my gym bag, then he grabs my bag with his mouth.
I start stealing him (punching in face for you suburban dudes).
He starts foaming THEN I start worrying.
A police car drives by, I jump off the car and then got him his car.
My man got his flip flop bit off.

The underlined part is the most unbelievable part.

-I can see the hallway of my house from my bed when I'm laying down. About 6 years ago I woke up at like 3AM and out the doorway staring at me was what looked like a 12 year old girl wearing a dress.
-Was playing video games about a year ago and I look at where I kept all my games in my entertainment center and see a disc literally roll out and fall to the ground. It was not wind or anything like that due to the design of it and the setup of my room.
-Countless disappearing object phenomena or whatever its called occurences.
-Once felt what felt like someone blowing in my ear :wow: I was home alone with the windows closed. Had me shook the rest of the day.
I have ghost stories for days yo.

All happened in the same house. All my friends and my girl call ******** when I tell these stories :lol: :frown:

My gf threw a pool party and everyone was getting crazy. I go into her room to change, so i take off all my clothes, walk in and trip and fall ontop of one of my gfs sorority sisters who happens to be naked n the bed. My gf walks in and doesn't believe anything that happened. :smh:

I was like six or so and my grandfather had died around a year or so ago but at the time I didn't have a full grasp on the concept of death. Anyways one night I was getting ready for bed brushing my teeth and stuff and I look to my left and my grandfather was standing there and I end up having like a full conversation with him. Like after 5 minutes my mum comes running cuz she heard more than just my voice talking...

Naturally when she came in i was the only one there

Back
Top Bottom