POST SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES VOL. INSPIRATIONAL, FUNNY, MEANINGFUL..

"Fools dwell on the hope of something's eternity, the wise man knows that nothing lasts forever" the black james bond

"Wealth is usually synonymous with monetary worth. However, true wealth is of the mind. Sadly, a great many of the human race is poverty stricken."--the black james bond

Brian Fantana: "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time." [cheesy grin]

Guillermo Diaz: "...Were just hoping for sunshine, preparing for rain."

You can take our lives, but you can never take our freedom.
- Braveheart -

Mexican revolutionary Emeliano Zapata: "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

Losers live in the past, Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present towards the future.
Winners compare their achievments with their goals, while losers compare their achievments to with those of other people.

self-sac·ri·fice: sacrifice of oneself or one's interest for others or for a cause or ideal

and the sig from -Snatch-

You'll Lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

What part of the game is this? - Saw on Niketalk in a thread about underage girls wearing thongs and I
roll.gif

"Who wants to be well-adjusted to injustice? What kind of human being do you want to be?" Cornel West

"If a man is not faithful to his own individuality, he cannot be loyal to anything."

"this is a place of welcoming, and you should just get the hell out of here" - michael scott

i'm just gonna copy/paste my fb quotes

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

buddha
------
THIS TOO SHALL PASS. - my absolute favorite from a Jewish folktale.
------
"Have no fear of robbers or murderers. They are external dangers, petty dangers. We should fear ourselves. Prejudices are the real robbers; vices the realmurders. The great dangers are within us. Why worry about what threatens our heads or purses? Let us think instead of what threatens our souls."
-victor hugo
------
Just as a man shudders when he steps upon a serpent,but laughs when he looks down and sees that it is only a rope, so i discovered one day that what I wascalling "I" cannot be found, and all fear and anxiety vanished with my mistake" The Buddha
------
la vida es como la espuma; por eso hay que darse como el mar.
------
Who are you to judge the life i live? I'm not perfect and i don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean-Bob Marley
------
Nothing exists except atoms and empty space. Everything else is opinion. Democritus
------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars- oscarwilde
-------
God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change; the courage to change the things i can; and the wisdom to know the difference.
-------
I never approve or disapprove of anything now. It is an absurd attitude to take towards life. We are not sent into the world to air our moral prejudices. Inever take any notice of what common people say, and I never interfere with what charming people do.- oscar wilde the picture of dorian gray
-------
Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi prederit olim.
Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightensus. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesnot serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, aschildren do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our ownlight shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Nelson Mandela

"No doubt you can get more in your market for a quart of milk than for a quart of blood, but that is not the market that heroes carry their bloodto." -Thoreau

"Straight Cash Homey!" -R. Moss

"Having money's not everything, not having it is." -Kanye West

"There is no progress without struggle" -Fredrick Douglass

"Stay low, keep firing." -Some old head from around the way

'Dont Ask Me For Nothing! Get A Gun And Feed Ya' Self Or OFF YA' SELF!!.." ~Star from Star & Bucwild in the morning HOT 97.1 FM
'Grind Hard Or Find God!' ~JadaKiss, said in a Star & Bucwild Interview HOT 97.1FM

"History repeats itself"

"Never explain yourself, you friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway."

I was brainstorming about ego's recently and found this.

"Big egos are big shields for lots of empty space."

"But you know what, God keeps on reminding me that I'm lucky to be alive" Old dude from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

big gulps huh? alright. welp, see ya later!- lloyd christmas
that's what she said- everyone
where did you get those clothes? at the, toilet.. store?- brick tamland

Just ate lunch and this fortune cookie said: Human invented language to satisfy the need to complain. <-- Profound stuff. Less = more
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom