POST SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES VOL. INSPIRATIONAL, FUNNY, MEANINGFUL..

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i love quotes. they are like fuel to the soul.

^^ that could be a pretty good quote with a little tweaking^^

"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners onthe back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors likeperiwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are somany different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey boy, magenta!" andhe's like, "oh, you mean purple!" and he goes off on his purple thing, and I'm like, "no - I want magenta!""

"Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day"

john mayerrrrrr

Originally Posted by xbiker47

"I can accept failure but I cant accept not tryin"

grin.gif
that jordan quote sounded good when I was younger but now it's likeehh
laugh.gif

I rather go with "I WILL NOT LOSE"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B HumbIe

"Having money's not everything, not having it is." -Kanye West

"There is no progress without struggle" -Fredrick Douglass

"Stay low, keep firing." -Some old head from around the way
I like the Kanye quote

I am looking for a quote I can engrave and give to someone. Put it this way, this person literally saved my life. Physically, they saved my life. I would havedied in May, they saved my life.

Any possible quotes out there to show them how much they mean to me?

I love this movie for these two quotes alone:

"If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does Godgive him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzyfeelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other? "

"How do we change the world?: One single act of random kindness at a time. "

Back
Top Bottom