Post The Best Punchlines You've ever heard...

"I'm Trying To Keep Me And My Men Straight...So I'ma Need An 'O' Dog And I Ain't Talking About Lorenz Tate" - Lloyd Banks

"I knock down ya door like Jehovah Witness/and bring Ns in ya crib like ya older sisters"-Cassidy

"I'mma kick in doors and bust rounds from da Ruger/he tried 2 exit outhis windows, he was betta off shuttin down his computer"-LOADED LUX

"I don't kno how he chill/this Ns pockets is like pre-paid cell phones, this N ain't got a bill" - Loaded Lux

"Been sonning Ns so long, I think I gotta grandson" - Pun

pimp.gif

The problem with these posts is that all the non-eastcoasters come in and talk about "WOW PUNCHINES ARE SO 2000.. THESE GUYS CAN'T MAKE MUSIC LOLZ".

And then all it takes is quoting a punchline someone posted and putting a bunch of "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" to make it seem as if the punchline is wack. Then since the music forum is the den of people who can't think for themselves they'll just side with that person because of it being a more "elitist" view.  "LOLz dose are so elementary lolz". 

But whatever. Hope your thread is successful. 

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

The problem with these posts is that all the non-eastcoasters come in and talk about "WOW PUNCHINES ARE SO 2000.. THESE GUYS CAN'T MAKE MUSIC LOLZ".

And then all it takes is quoting a punchline someone posted and putting a bunch of "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" to make it seem as if the punchline is wack. Then since the music forum is the den of people who can't think for themselves they'll just side with that person because of it being a more "elitist" view.  "LOLz dose are so elementary lolz". 

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is true

BUT

all those lines this dude posted are sooooo wack. haha

Jay-z:
Everybody want to be the king til shots ring 
You laying in the balcony with holes in your dream 
Or you Malcolm Xed out getting distracted by screams 
Everybody get your hands off my jeans! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makaveli:

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]$*#% what you say we untouchable now that we done shook Doc Dre
he ain’t made a beat in six years, swear he the %#%!
Won’t get no record sales suckin’ Nas ****
Let me get my preach on #@$%@ drop the beat, I get my freak on
The wrong one for you to speak on
%$++@%%%%+!% watch ya mouth![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Loaded Lux:

He can feel the game friendly all he want, we go line for line,  try to beat you to the punch, while i beat you to a pulp, Im orange juice simpson with the coke, how I start flippin, and choppin them white *#%!%*$.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the best? IDK, more like the first to come to mind:

"Head-on-head collision, I'm a problem and nobody and solve him I'm long division"

"Jada come thru controlling the Porsche, have you shakin like Ali holding the torch"

"When it drop they gonna cop like new base, kill a N' a thousand times worse than Screwface"

"Had a body on her body that you cant pay fo, that means she had some Ds on her, but they wasn't fake though"

"Doin all she can for a man and a baby, driving herself crazy like the astronaut lady"

"Slickest of the spittas, free-agent in the off-season its either gonna be the knicks or the clippers. Rappin like a diva, you need to get a snickers, I know the mortician I make your funeral the sickest"

"We hit the club like Nino and the CMB, pretty mixed b**** I just call her PMB, watch your step baby getting out that GMC, you bust yo #+! girl we both gonna be on TMZ"

"E-I-H-T, shall I continue? Yea, you left the G out of your name cause the G ain't in you" - DJ Quik

"Throwing your fingers wasting all that energy, you won't remember after I stomp out your memory, reach for your flag and throw that !$%# in the air like its a penalty.."

I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them
I Jack, I Rob, I sin
Awww man, I'm Jackie Robinson
Except when I run base, I dodge the pen

The sun don't come out for many, like Annie
Half orphan, mama never had an abortion
Papa sort of did, still I managed to live

Rotate them chickens like a weathervane/ The wind blow I come and go/ I hurricane ( I Hurry Cane)- Pusha T
sick.gif

Cassidy got the best punchlines though IMO

The sun don't come out for many, like Annie
Half orphan, mama never had an abortion
Papa sort of did, still I managed to live

im not the type to take sluts out, i just fukc they guts out, get my nuts out and break the fukc out
thinkin im a virgin is idiotic, cuz if big l got the aids every cutie in the city got it

Back
Top Bottom