Post the CRAZIEST party you ever been to.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Harlem shake story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Still remember it
pimp.gif

dope party I was at. Chillin in the kitchen and all of a sudden this big boom and cracking noise and dust is coming from the back of the house people screaming jumping/crawling into the house from the back windows. The back porch had gave way. it was ill. nice cap to a crazy party tho.

dope party I was at. Chillin in the kitchen and all of a sudden this big boom and cracking noise and dust is coming from the back of the house people screaming jumping/crawling into the house from the back windows. The back porch had gave way. it was ill. nice cap to a crazy party tho.

Originally Posted by afivedollarsbuster

mine would be when myself and 3 other friends went to vegas. Dont remember much cus my friend secretly slipped ruffies in all our drinks. Crazy night. We lost a friend and i got to meet Mike Tyson.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by afivedollarsbuster

mine would be when myself and 3 other friends went to vegas. Dont remember much cus my friend secretly slipped ruffies in all our drinks. Crazy night. We lost a friend and i got to meet Mike Tyson.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was in a black fraternity.

With our own frat house.

On campus.

Most black greek organizations don't have frat houses on campuses.

Fill in the blanks.

Oh yea, I went to school in Atlanta.

I was in a black fraternity.

With our own frat house.

On campus.

Most black greek organizations don't have frat houses on campuses.

Fill in the blanks.

Oh yea, I went to school in Atlanta.

Sweaty mammoth...the cereal bowl, i've shared some stuff with yall NT.
roll.gif

anyways, probably the craziest party i've been to thus far was this thing in Nebraska.

As some of y'all know (I think,) I play rugby. Occasionally I'll get calls from a mens club here in Minnesota (metropolis, if y'all were curious) and I'll roll with them to a tournament if they need someone to fill a position. Earlier this summer, they got invited to a cross-divisional tournament. Mens clubs against college teams. We ended up playing Iowa State, University of Nebraska, Iowa University, and some scrub mens club team. We ended up winning the tournament. So our swag was on astronomical levels.

Anyways, after games, the home team hosts a social to feed and interact with the other team. Instead of each team doing their own thing, they decided on renting out a huge 3 section bar equipped with a pool room, stage for concerts with dancefloor, and a regular old sports bar part. The place had at least a dozen rugby teams comfortably situated in there. I can't remember it too well, but i know it took like 10 minutes to get from one side of the building to the other.

it was toga themed, so as soon as we got back from the tourney, we took the sheets off our beds and started making togas. myself and like 8 other dudes hopped into someones suburban. there was 3 of us in the trunk all sipping on some ten high. we polish the bottle between ourselves, completely drunk, and arrive at the bar. instead of going in and acting a fool, we decide going to a pizza place and getting food. that poor waitress. one dude was actually trying to WIO on her. This was at like 9pm.
roll.gif

we get to the bar, and everyone gets in fine. we didn't even get carded. instantly, we all go to the bar and cop pitchers for ourselves. we drank, i start dancing with *****, my friends start dancing with *****, it was all good.

Two of our teammates go missing. We search the bar for like an hour only to find one dude. he tells us that alex, the missing guy, went out to a geo metro to bone two fat rugby girls...raw. we find him like 30 minute later, in the corner of the bar, staring at the wall.
laugh.gif

then things start getting weird. by this time most people had at least one, if not two, pitchers under their belts. I was in the pool room when suddenly these two fine lesbos hop on a table (mid game,) and legit start going at it. I mean ******* were out, legs were spread, everything. The bar tender got them to start, then another two got up. Then a dude started boning a girl next to the pool table...and this +!+ was in the middle of the bar.

i blacked out and woke up the next day. we ended up leaving one guy, who had to sleep at the bar. he remembers waking up to someone standing above him, and then that figure moving a few steps to the left and pissing on someone's blacked out self.

it was wild.

Sweaty mammoth...the cereal bowl, i've shared some stuff with yall NT.
roll.gif

anyways, probably the craziest party i've been to thus far was this thing in Nebraska.

As some of y'all know (I think,) I play rugby. Occasionally I'll get calls from a mens club here in Minnesota (metropolis, if y'all were curious) and I'll roll with them to a tournament if they need someone to fill a position. Earlier this summer, they got invited to a cross-divisional tournament. Mens clubs against college teams. We ended up playing Iowa State, University of Nebraska, Iowa University, and some scrub mens club team. We ended up winning the tournament. So our swag was on astronomical levels.

Anyways, after games, the home team hosts a social to feed and interact with the other team. Instead of each team doing their own thing, they decided on renting out a huge 3 section bar equipped with a pool room, stage for concerts with dancefloor, and a regular old sports bar part. The place had at least a dozen rugby teams comfortably situated in there. I can't remember it too well, but i know it took like 10 minutes to get from one side of the building to the other.

it was toga themed, so as soon as we got back from the tourney, we took the sheets off our beds and started making togas. myself and like 8 other dudes hopped into someones suburban. there was 3 of us in the trunk all sipping on some ten high. we polish the bottle between ourselves, completely drunk, and arrive at the bar. instead of going in and acting a fool, we decide going to a pizza place and getting food. that poor waitress. one dude was actually trying to WIO on her. This was at like 9pm.
roll.gif

we get to the bar, and everyone gets in fine. we didn't even get carded. instantly, we all go to the bar and cop pitchers for ourselves. we drank, i start dancing with *****, my friends start dancing with *****, it was all good.

Two of our teammates go missing. We search the bar for like an hour only to find one dude. he tells us that alex, the missing guy, went out to a geo metro to bone two fat rugby girls...raw. we find him like 30 minute later, in the corner of the bar, staring at the wall.
laugh.gif

then things start getting weird. by this time most people had at least one, if not two, pitchers under their belts. I was in the pool room when suddenly these two fine lesbos hop on a table (mid game,) and legit start going at it. I mean ******* were out, legs were spread, everything. The bar tender got them to start, then another two got up. Then a dude started boning a girl next to the pool table...and this +!+ was in the middle of the bar.

i blacked out and woke up the next day. we ended up leaving one guy, who had to sleep at the bar. he remembers waking up to someone standing above him, and then that figure moving a few steps to the left and pissing on someone's blacked out self.

it was wild.

in vegas went to mandalay rum jungle for my boys bday, with 3 other peeps. We also met up with a mutual friend who lives out there and she's pretty well off. Needless to say we didnt pay for drinks for the rest of the night. I only remember bits and pieces but the next day i wokeup with throwup on my back. Im pretty pissed but turns out i threw up on myself.

rewind back to last night...after what had to be my 6th tokyo tea(amongst other things)my boys were telling me i tried to fight the bday boy(nothing serious) outside the club, i also made friends with all the thick, thick+ chicks in the club and we were all freakin on the dance floor(for the record i love my women wit meat on the bones) we shut the club down and we left with the girl who is rich in a cab, we stayed at hooters and i just remember floating through the lobby,to the elevator to the room....but wait, we hella forgot our 2 boys at the club, so i dont even know how they got back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they werent even mad they went to dan marino's and got some wings after they got to the telly

needless to say i stayed in the room all day with the blinds closed the next day

2)My girls brother threw a new years eve party in a suite at the embassy suites. Before that  i went to my homegirl's party, where apparently everyone BUT me was doing acid, i was already on one so i decided to jet because they were starting to freak me out. I walk to the hotel arrive meet up wit her and since im feelin myself i grab a bottle of soco and chug half that
(for those that dont know when you on one tastebuds easily get enhanced,i seriously felt like i was drinking juice) we start playing a drinking game and my girl makes me the bartender,so whenever someones drink is empty i gotta go to the bathroom and get them a new one(all alcohol was kept on ice in the tub) the first time i go to get someone something to drink i go into the bathroom and theres a guy passed out on the floor naked....
indifferent.gif
. and i had to step over him everytime i had to go get a drink. When everything started winding down me and my girl made a bed on the floor next to the bed her bro was sleeping in. Being very quiet i proceeded to smash(woulda been awkward if her bro wokeup)
pass out and wakeup screaming in pain. both my knees are bleeding pretty bad, apparently the "bed" we made the nite before didnt really cover up the carpet and i was wearing shorts( so i got major rug burn when i was smashing my girl) and since i was on one, i didnt feel anything...told my boys and they cant stop calling me scabs

3) Went to my boys apartment on one and two chicks were there that were in my same "condition" made out with both of them. Turns out they are mutual friends of another one of my homegirls(she fine but we too close for any type of relationship) so my homegirl invites me to go with just the 3 of them camping, of course i said yes.
laugh.gif
we didnt bring any food

smh.gif
only drugs and alcohol,
smh.gif
i dont have pics so i wont tell the story,
lets just say when we drove up there we were all talking and everything was ALL good, the drive back nobody said anything to anyone and i dont see the other 2 chicks but im still friends with my homegirl and we NEVER EVER EVER talk about that weekend, we even joke about how we never talk about it
dont get me wrong I had a blast but after on the car ride back we all just felt like
grin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
anybody else have a weekend like that?? I'm talking fear and loathing type %&#@

in vegas went to mandalay rum jungle for my boys bday, with 3 other peeps. We also met up with a mutual friend who lives out there and she's pretty well off. Needless to say we didnt pay for drinks for the rest of the night. I only remember bits and pieces but the next day i wokeup with throwup on my back. Im pretty pissed but turns out i threw up on myself.

rewind back to last night...after what had to be my 6th tokyo tea(amongst other things)my boys were telling me i tried to fight the bday boy(nothing serious) outside the club, i also made friends with all the thick, thick+ chicks in the club and we were all freakin on the dance floor(for the record i love my women wit meat on the bones) we shut the club down and we left with the girl who is rich in a cab, we stayed at hooters and i just remember floating through the lobby,to the elevator to the room....but wait, we hella forgot our 2 boys at the club, so i dont even know how they got back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they werent even mad they went to dan marino's and got some wings after they got to the telly

needless to say i stayed in the room all day with the blinds closed the next day

2)My girls brother threw a new years eve party in a suite at the embassy suites. Before that  i went to my homegirl's party, where apparently everyone BUT me was doing acid, i was already on one so i decided to jet because they were starting to freak me out. I walk to the hotel arrive meet up wit her and since im feelin myself i grab a bottle of soco and chug half that
(for those that dont know when you on one tastebuds easily get enhanced,i seriously felt like i was drinking juice) we start playing a drinking game and my girl makes me the bartender,so whenever someones drink is empty i gotta go to the bathroom and get them a new one(all alcohol was kept on ice in the tub) the first time i go to get someone something to drink i go into the bathroom and theres a guy passed out on the floor naked....
indifferent.gif
. and i had to step over him everytime i had to go get a drink. When everything started winding down me and my girl made a bed on the floor next to the bed her bro was sleeping in. Being very quiet i proceeded to smash(woulda been awkward if her bro wokeup)
pass out and wakeup screaming in pain. both my knees are bleeding pretty bad, apparently the "bed" we made the nite before didnt really cover up the carpet and i was wearing shorts( so i got major rug burn when i was smashing my girl) and since i was on one, i didnt feel anything...told my boys and they cant stop calling me scabs

3) Went to my boys apartment on one and two chicks were there that were in my same "condition" made out with both of them. Turns out they are mutual friends of another one of my homegirls(she fine but we too close for any type of relationship) so my homegirl invites me to go with just the 3 of them camping, of course i said yes.
laugh.gif
we didnt bring any food

smh.gif
only drugs and alcohol,
smh.gif
i dont have pics so i wont tell the story,
lets just say when we drove up there we were all talking and everything was ALL good, the drive back nobody said anything to anyone and i dont see the other 2 chicks but im still friends with my homegirl and we NEVER EVER EVER talk about that weekend, we even joke about how we never talk about it
dont get me wrong I had a blast but after on the car ride back we all just felt like
grin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
anybody else have a weekend like that?? I'm talking fear and loathing type %&#@

I went to Serina Williams private house party a few weeks ago Kim K, Eve, Venus, Brandi, Vivica Fox, Takara, Sanaa Lathan and more it was crazy cracken she had like 4 bars food it was a pre espys party my boy who plays on the US national soccer team took me the espys after party was crazy 2
pimp.gif

I went to Serina Williams private house party a few weeks ago Kim K, Eve, Venus, Brandi, Vivica Fox, Takara, Sanaa Lathan and more it was crazy cracken she had like 4 bars food it was a pre espys party my boy who plays on the US national soccer team took me the espys after party was crazy 2
pimp.gif

went to a house party near campus. drunk 8 red cups of jungle juice....punched out the living room windows and tried to fight some football and lacrosse players. fell in the middle of the street and blacked out. next thing i know im being snuck out of Washington hospital center. story is...blacked out from alcohol poisoning and they had to have emergency come and get me. i was non responsive so they pumped my stomach and stuff. i was underage and they threatened to call my parents so my friends snuck me out in my robe. lol

going to a black college...every party was crazy when they were greek house parties lol

went to a house party near campus. drunk 8 red cups of jungle juice....punched out the living room windows and tried to fight some football and lacrosse players. fell in the middle of the street and blacked out. next thing i know im being snuck out of Washington hospital center. story is...blacked out from alcohol poisoning and they had to have emergency come and get me. i was non responsive so they pumped my stomach and stuff. i was underage and they threatened to call my parents so my friends snuck me out in my robe. lol

going to a black college...every party was crazy when they were greek house parties lol

went to a house party, two wasted chicks got into a fight, one of the broads decides to pick up a 20lb weight and slam it right into the other chicks face and knocks her the %*!* out.

cops come due to noise complaints and tons of people outside in the yard making noise, and they see ol' girl's body out in the yard

the end the party, start taking names, my boy (who's drunk as hell) starts flipping off the cops, cursing at them, and overall just making a scene gets arrested

we spend the rest of the night trying to find the station they took him to, end up having to wait until the morning before he gets let out

one of my boys who drove home ends up driving through a fence and hitting someone's tree in their backyard (because he was driving drunk)

worst night ever

went to a house party, two wasted chicks got into a fight, one of the broads decides to pick up a 20lb weight and slam it right into the other chicks face and knocks her the %*!* out.

cops come due to noise complaints and tons of people outside in the yard making noise, and they see ol' girl's body out in the yard

the end the party, start taking names, my boy (who's drunk as hell) starts flipping off the cops, cursing at them, and overall just making a scene gets arrested

we spend the rest of the night trying to find the station they took him to, end up having to wait until the morning before he gets let out

one of my boys who drove home ends up driving through a fence and hitting someone's tree in their backyard (because he was driving drunk)

worst night ever

A couple of years ago this girl im cool with threw a party on a party bus.......Everyone was drunk within the first hour and everyone seems that went seems to have there own story of what happened

Back
Top Bottom