Originally Posted by imsoDS

shad you mad ugly son..

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Enhh...just some of em:

I might catch flack on some of em, cuz I know that some of our mutual friends are on Niketalk too.
eek.gif

That may be the best *$@ I've ever seen on an Asian chick. You do realize you broke up with one the great rarities of the female species?
laugh.gif

Nah she's fooling the camera... as well as you.

She's using the ol' stick and suck method... she's sticking out her butt as much as she can without bending over and sucking in her stomach. She's a clever one though because she's using that dress and her hands to make her waistline thin giving the impression that she has a small waist with a big butt.

I was looking at her legs and they do seem kind of thick so I could be wrong, but that's what I gathered from that picture... prove me wrong though Laced Up Jordans.

gettin all CSI with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Enhh...just some of em:

I might catch flack on some of em, cuz I know that some of our mutual friends are on Niketalk too.
eek.gif

That may be the best *$@ I've ever seen on an Asian chick. You do realize you broke up with one the great rarities of the female species?
laugh.gif

Nah she's fooling the camera... as well as you.

She's using the ol' stick and suck method... she's sticking out her butt as much as she can without bending over and sucking in her stomach. She's a clever one though because she's using that dress and her hands to make her waistline thin giving the impression that she has a small waist with a big butt.

I was looking at her legs and they do seem kind of thick so I could be wrong, but that's what I gathered from that picture... prove me wrong though Laced Up Jordans.

I mean her !+* ain't ALL THAT. but she has a big one for a filipino girl and believe me she has THUNDER THIGHS.

if you dont believe me, head out to Play Lounge in Queens, shes a waitress
laugh.gif

This thread is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and
grin.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
all at once.

ole girl looks like a typical NYC DR dyckman/heights girl i do love em though and it sucks there aint non out here in texas
sick.gif
sick.gif

always wanted an asain chick neva had da chance normally stick to da spanish mamis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Someone has Asian fever.
laugh.gif

Jeez how many exes you got homie.
lol, word. I've never dated an Asian chick though, the ones in LA aint fond of brothers :/

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Someone has Asian fever.
laugh.gif

Jeez how many exes you got homie.
lol, word. I've never dated an Asian chick though, the ones in LA aint fond of brothers :/
or the latinos lol but honestly asians can be real cute and all but i cant find them THAT attractive..dont get me wrong there are some really hotones out there but its rare to find those

Shorty was A-! in the bed but she was 2 jealous I almost threw in the jersey for her but all in all i wouldnt go back in time and change nothing.......being singlewith more bread > being in college broke and simpin

the only exes worth posting

the one on the right

yall remember sole lovely
frown.gif
((((((((((

3479461294_550e860c86_o.jpg

3583947437_444c669d56_o.jpg

3584748528_d686a7cb88_o.jpg

3168221367_aa3f91af11_o.jpg

Originally Posted by majicman

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

why not
my ex from highschool in SG

my ex frim highschool in LA

both are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the one on top had no **** or booty, she just had a cute face and was too clingy and needy
bottom was real koo just lived too far , im still koo with her too

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

My Ex
n667835147_375882_6407.jpg

My Next:
8529_1206127747752_1065390031_30717913_29605_n.jpg

the ex >>>>>> the next

Ehhh... the ex got kind of chubby, and she isn't doing a lot with her life. Next is 6'1, about to graduate with an ivy league degree, and is headed toStanford for law school. AND she's still got that v-card. Gotta get the good ones while they're still available.

My Ex
n667835147_375882_6407.jpg

My Next:
8529_1206127747752_1065390031_30717913_29605_n.jpg

the ex >>>>>> the next

Ehhh... the ex got kind of chubby, and she isn't doing a lot with her life. Next is 6'1, about to graduate with an ivy league degree, and is headed to Stanford for law school. AND she's still got that v-card. Gotta get the good ones while they're still available.
but i bet your gonna miss those titts
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom