10234_1140952039826_1108170160_1566586_2755169_n.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One of you looks like Richard Ramirez[/color]
eek.gif
An ugly version of Richard Ramirez.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by R31J23

come on.
indifferent.gif
you can find 35465 shorties like her walking down forham any given Saturday. baby hair gelled down sk3 on the hip takin myspace pics piegon toed with an aim something like BxZMab3MIi.

roll.gif
I just didnt want to say it...theres some diamonds in the rough on Fordham though
nerd.gif
Truth

parkchester too
nerd.gif

Only girl I ever regret letting go and only girl I would ever consider fighting back for... Honest to goodness.
tired.gif

I been lurking and I just wanted to say that most of these girls do not look like they would be faithful

I wonder why they are even called ex's - I bet in their mines you was never their b/f .... now you are having to sit there explaining to your fam why sheran away with your cuz or why did they see her with your friend and why you caught her banging the neighbor ..

SMH ....

she sucks. her pork is hanging out the side, or them jeans too little but im leaning towards the first one

I said wayy back in page 4 or 5 that I was posting for later reference... Well, It's later and man oh man. You guys don't disappoint. lol btw ^^^ is
pimp.gif
forreeaaall.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Only girl I ever regret letting go and only girl I would ever consider fighting back for... Honest to goodness.
tired.gif
she is the exact opposite from what it tagged on that pic.

Originally Posted by reener

tired.gif
She looks like that chick Ayanna from MTV Road Rules a long time back.

This is the only pic i can find, and it makes me sound crazy for mentioning it, but oh well....i know someone out there remembers this crazy broad.

Ayanna-card.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by reener

tired.gif
She looks like that chick Ayanna from MTV Road Rules a long time back.

This is the only pic i can find, and it makes me sound crazy for mentioning it, but oh well....i know someone out there remembers this crazy broad.

Ayanna-card.jpg
yeah
she toned down the crazy vibe now that she teaches at the Paul Juinor High School & had a few kids...

Back
Top Bottom