post underrated comedians

Mitch Hedberg.

Anthony Jesilnik is good. Did not like his show premiere, seemed a little forced but its his first episode ever so I think it will become much better in time cause dude is hilarious.

Hannibal Burres I like as well. The bit on grand theft auto with the girl getting shot like it was annoying and the guitar hero with the little kid had me rollllllin.

Doesn't really pertain but I'll post it here any way cause its about comedians. I met Bill Burr after his show on Friday. His show was hilllllllarrriiiouuss. 90% of it was new material. I love how he can go off on a tangent about anything someone in the crowd says when he asks someone a question. It's unique material from each show he goes to that the next wont see. Dude was awesome when I met him as well. Real cool guy. My "laaaaaaddddyyy" said switch with me for the picture this is my good side. So she pretty much gave him a reason to be funny on a personal level in a conversation as well. He just looks at me and goes I don't get it why the hell do women do that, ya ****** look good and just continued to ramble.

Last edited:
:pimp: Talent.

For all my 90's heads who remember the film "Sunset Park",he was the cat who claimed that Bruce Lee was really a brotha... because his name was Bruce :lol:

Dude KEEPS me in tears.

Sebastian Maniscalco

His special on Netflix crushed me.

Colin Quinn and Jim Norton are two of my favorites. Not sure if they're underrated but I don't think I'd know them if I didn't listen to O&A when I was in high school.

Last edited:
:pimp: Talent.

For all my 90's heads who remember the film "Sunset Park",he was the cat who claimed that Bruce Lee was really a brotha... because his name was Bruce :lol:

Dude KEEPS me in tears.

Don't take this Sh... seriously, it's just coooomedy :lol:. My man :smokin.
Talent is a funny dude. He also used to be on that show Uptown Comedy Club back in the day with Tracy Morgan. That show was lulz when they used to snap on each other.

I met Bill Burr after his show on Friday.
negged for jelousy.

also , jk repped.

and when you say 90% new material does this count the podcast

he's gonn be here in miami this month and next i think, i want to go so bad dawg

Kinda kinda not. He tells a story that was on his podcast. But he also told a story that happened that Friday morning that relates to something he talked about on his podcast. He might not even tell that story cause it actually happened that morning. Idk I don't wanna go in depth and ruin anything. Also, some of his stuff is similar to jokes you've head before but changed up a little. Like he talks about guns but not the same "you want a great shhpread with a shot gun" joke. It was a completely new gun joke.

Last edited:
other than a few of the names already listed, id say jim jefferies.. hes got "Legit" and that will bring more attention to his earlier work. his joke on lesbians being angry all the time and gay dudes being happy had me weak.

patrice is still underrated even though ive seen a few threads pop up about him. i can literally listen to him for hours without realizing how much time i just spent.

dave chappelle is a legend but his genius is far beyond what people give him credit for.

on the flip side, i think tosh, hart, and cook are the most overrated dudes in the business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom