post underrated comedians

lol here come the overraters. Is he funny? yeah. Is he as funny as you would all have us believe? Nope.

Hannible Burres 
nthat.gif

Chelsea Peretti
pimp.gif
 "one of the greats"  

she's on the come up right now though...

i'm hughe fan of Bill Burr's, been listening to his stuff for years, but Cash Money got the ill crush on ole Billy Boy right now

Last edited:
I don't know about underrated/overrated but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dave Attell!! The man is a comedic genius. I think Bill Burr and Patrice Oneal are great as well. Those are my favorite comedians I've been blessed to see the first two, but sadly never got the chance to see Patrice.

I don't know about underrated/overrated but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dave Attell!! The man is a comedic genius. I think Bill Burr and Patrice Oneal are great as well. Those are my favorite comedians I've been blessed to see the first two, but sadly never got the chance to see Patrice.

Attell seems like such a sleaze bag to me, even though he's funny. He just looks like a seedy guy :lol:

Oh, He totally is! I can see that he isn't for everyone, but I love him. I feel bad laughing at some of his jokes at times but they're so damn funny.

Hannible Burres 
nthat.gif

That dude is hilarious. Raw Dog plays a lot of his stand up.

I know people are going to say he's not underrated....even though he's popular I think Gaffigan doesn't get the recognition he deserves

He's pretty funny. I've seen him a few times at this bar out here in LA. Everytime I see him I start
laugh.gif

I know he's not coming back to that bar anymore. He got knocked out in the street right outside

when it was closing.
mean.gif

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I love discovering new acts to go see. So much fun! Jim Gaffigan totally ruined Subway for me, not that it's one of the best places to eat. (Has anyone tried the soup from there? I mean the tuna)LOL

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I love discovering new acts to go see. So much fun! Jim Gaffigan totally ruined Subway for me, not that it's one of the best places to eat. (Has anyone tried the soup from there? I mean the tuna)LOL

Thanks for posting those. I'd like to get out and see someone soon. Last show I went to was Bill Burr in Burbank a few months ago.

Yes, he's a known comedian but if you haven't seen this you should. I think it's great! Let me know what ya think

Back
Top Bottom