Post You wearing your "CRACKABLES"

Originally Posted by s dubl

but Id give up one of my kids for a wearable pair of Maroons.

laugh.gif
haha, Maroons are nice though..

When I first pulled them out of the box, right after I laced them up...

Two minutes later after I slipped them on ever-so-gently and walked to the mirror...

Originally Posted by xbiker47

nikeair that sucks dude
It's all good. I paid 90 shipped for them and flipped them for 75 shipped after the cracking. I just wanted a wearable pair. I figured I'dbe able to wear them once for a few hours and then that'd be it, but I didn't even make it to class in them.

i think you can see here the big difference between:

polyurethane: the midsole found on almost alll 88-95 basketball shoes and air mx runners and runners in generaland

Phylon midsole: midsole foud on most of the OG hua runners (Lights, LEs, International, Skylons, Analog,Icarus...)

Most of the shoes with a polyurethane will crack, while i have seen few (if none) shoes with a phylon midsole crack

Phylon

Phylon is very lightweight, low-profile and responsive. Phylon is made of EVA foam pellets that are compressed, heat expanded and then cooled in a mold.Compression-molded Phylon midsoles can be sculpted into a variety of designs that are identified by their fine wrinkles.
PU or Polyurethane

PU is the most dense, durable and stable midsole material. PU is poured into a mold to create a firm midsole that provides maximum protection from impact. PUis identified by its smooth rubbery feel and tendency to turn yellow with age. PU is the heaviest midsole material, but it is also the most durable.

lots of really nice shoes in here

but these shoes are such teases...i just gave up on em.

wdywt past pics
c6716b1f006b733d171c2b97ef00325a19cec2c7.pjpg

5d826ac1090ed62f75339b11dea71865ab24fe46.pjpg

right front toe boe is slightly separating and tiny crack on the left shoe, still wearable

167260014701467f72c3a61ab66d0c383c727b2f.pjpg

soles are slightly separating from both shoes, but still wearable..

FOR SALE
SIZE 10
-OG SHADOW 10
-OG BRED 13 (FOR TRADE)

Back
Top Bottom